Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which porsche did you have? Why make the switch from porche to tesla model s?
I had a Panamera turbo s ehybrid.
And. Tesla is ****en epic. That’s why.
Faster. Obviously. Fastest car like ever. So. Had to have that.
And gas pricing is out of control and my Panamera has nothing but issues. I was in the shop 22 times since getting her in 2019.
She was still a good car though. But. I’m glad she is gone and can’t wait for my Tesla.
My wife’s model X is amazing.

Not trying to be disrespectful to the SA's but they know nothing at all. As always, watch what is happening with our US cousins and it will be our reality a few weeks or so later. Once you start seeing happy people on this forum and especially if the models you are seeing shipped in the US are close to what you ordered (IE 19") you can anticipate some movement.

Reactions: Aleks0404
Negative. As of right now, I’m still showing August.
Seems like general consensus is that going blank occurs just before you get a VIN (or you know, just because).
seems you guys are before me in the queue (in an April order) so maybe going blank is a good thing for you? 🤞🤞🤞
ahahha i dont trust the system untill i see a VIN. Hope you get your car same as we all do ASAP :)

Reactions: Ianw_2021
Ordered March 4. LR. Grey/Black. 21" wheels. FSD. RN 11460**** August delivery date estimate. Delivery estimate did disappear about a month ago, and then reappeared unchanged, so a disappearing delivery est. is not always a sign of an impending VIN assignment. I agree with the people here saying that there is a very wide range of order dates and RN #s all with August delivery estimate. Interesting that an online order still says Aug-Sept for Plaid and Sept-Oct for LR. They've got a lot of cars to crank out if we're all getting our cars in August!

I had a Panamera turbo s ehybrid.
And. Tesla is ****en epic. That’s why.
Faster. Obviously. Fastest car like ever. So. Had to have that.
And gas pricing is out of control and my Panamera has nothing but issues. I was in the shop 22 times since getting her in 2019.
She was still a good car though. But. I’m glad she is gone and can’t wait for my Tesla.
My wife’s model X is amazing.
Welcome to TMC! Glad your wife is still liking her X :)