Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear about that…. No rhyme
Sorry I clicked reply before finishing my message…. Sucks to hear what is going with your order

Meant to say that I asked my rep how I was able to get a plaid after only reserving for 2 weeks. Apparently I had a couple of things going for me.

1) it was end of the quarter for me as I had it delivered on sept 30th

2) I requested grey with cream interior which is not common on top of the fact that it was a plaid. In fact the Richmond Tesla delivery Center said that I may be one of the first plaid in Canada with grey exterior and cream interior.

3) I clicked the option that I will be paying cash for my car when in fact I intended to finance. After I got the call that a car has been assigned to me I changed it back to finance. My Tesla rep told me to do that so it was not my doing….

hopefully you hear some good news soon.

thanks

Harry

Am I the only one stuck with no update whatsoever in more than a month?

My EDD has been saying Oct 6-26 for weeks. No VIN yet. My friend who ordered a LR the day before me just had his financing canceled today. So I expect mine to be canceled tomorrow or in a couple days max

Plaid, white/black, 19s.

This sucks.
I am too. Oct (today) to the 24th. Plaid, Black on Black CF - 21's

• Informative
Reactions: AMGF
Holding at Oct 20 - Nov 9 since Sep 28, steady for 8 days.

Ordered winter tires and Tesmanian mats, centre caps and lug nut covers, black Tesla emblem for the rear hatch, Plaid logo from delivery event (not sure I'll install it, but definitely am removing the Plaid lettering). Exploring full stealth wrap (Stek or Xpel).

Reactions: Bobchahal
Sorry I clicked reply before finishing my message…. Sucks to hear what is going with your order

Meant to say that I asked my rep how I was able to get a plaid after only reserving for 2 weeks. Apparently I had a couple of things going for me.

1) it was end of the quarter for me as I had it delivered on sept 30th

2) I requested grey with cream interior which is not common on top of the fact that it was a plaid. In fact the Richmond Tesla delivery Center said that I may be one of the first plaid in Canada with grey exterior and cream interior.

3) I clicked the option that I will be paying cash for my car when in fact I intended to finance. After I got the call that a car has been assigned to me I changed it back to finance. My Tesla rep told me to do that so it was not my doing….

hopefully you hear some good news soon.

thanks

Harry
I did exactly the same than you for financing (paying cash) and a week before delivery my S.A. switch to finance and I had no issue (I have my LR since a week)

Holding at Oct 20 - Nov 9 since Sep 28, steady for 8 days.

Ordered winter tires and Tesmanian mats, centre caps and lug nut covers, black Tesla emblem for the rear hatch, Plaid logo from delivery event (not sure I'll install it, but definitely am removing the Plaid lettering). Exploring full stealth wrap (Stek or Xpel).
I'm not sure why I have 4 weeks in between my EDD, and others have 2 weeks.

Has anyone else had EDD's change by months overnight?
After I put in order on Aug 13 on a red/black plaid (RN1154) it showed a delivery of March 2022
Then at the end of August it changed to: September 30 - October 20
Last Thursday it narrowed down to: 'October 05 - October 13’
This morning it is back to March 2022

After I put in order on Aug 13 on a red/black plaid (RN1154) it showed a delivery of March 2022
March 22 means you're about to get your VIN. 👍

I have nearly the same RN as you but my delivery is a month later