Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 54
I bit the bullet and purchased the FSD upgrade for my MSLR. I figured it will likely go up in Canada eventually since it's $10000 USD. Paid fully on my AMEX. This is a much better way than to buy FSD with the car. You pay more taxes and can't pay with credit card.

Anyone else who's done this? It's been 6 hrs and I still don't have FSD in my car yet. Or Summon in my app.

I bit the bullet and purchased the FSD upgrade for my MSLR. I figured it will likely go up in Canada eventually since it's $10000 USD. Paid fully on my AMEX. This is a much better way than to buy FSD with the car. You pay more taxes and can't pay with credit card.

Anyone else who's done this? It's been 6 hrs and I still don't have FSD in my car yet. Or Summon in my app.
Are you aware that
  1. FSD is not available in Canada
  2. You can access it via a monthly subscription?

Are you aware that
  1. FSD is not available in Canada
  2. You can access it via a monthly subscription?
1. Fully FSD beta is not available. I'm just talking about the regular FSD software.

2. Subscription isn't available in Canada yet. I'm going to keep the car for more than 5 years so I don't mind paying for it. Also it will add value when I sell the car eventually

Reactions: Paul8810
Just a FYI that the current EDD for a NEW ORDER on Tesla’s website is ridiculous.
LR/White/Blk/19’s has an EDD of March 2023 🤯
That's just crazy! However that means that I might be able to sell my reservation to someone if possible.

If not possible, I can probably buy the car and re-sell it to someone wanting to jump the line.

Either way I'm not cancelling my order.

Awesome :) What’s you config?
Apologies I have been reading this forum long enough i should have included that. LR White/Black 21s no FSD.

I have searched a lot on this forum and found no real answers for winter tires. Somewhat regretting getting the 21s since im getting the car at the start of winter. My SA says tesla has them available but i sure dont see them in stock on the tesla shop. I'll be watching to see what others get.

Let me know what you end up with for rims and tires.. and I'm in the same boat.
It’s a difficult question it seems. Been researching and not able to find a good answer on square setup. Tesla recommends the standard 19 scattered for winter. Below is the official spec from Tesla winter package which should come out in few weeks. I assume it will cost around 5-6k which is very expansive. I am moving toward 19x9.5 rim with 255/45/19 square setup. Ideally nokian rubber

Here is Tesla official winter:
19" package
WINTER, PIRELLI PZERO 19x9.5 255/45R19
WINTER, PIRELLI PZERO 19x10.5 285/40R19

21" package
WINTER, PIRELLI PZERO 21X9.5 265/35R21
WINTER, PIRELLI PZERO 21X10.5 295/30R21

This is official model S Manuel about tire setup
Model S Owner's Manual | Tesla

Let me know which way you go. From where I stand they are all about 4 weeks lead time

Apologies I have been reading this forum long enough i should have included that. LR White/Black 21s no FSD.

I have searched a lot on this forum and found no real answers for winter tires. Somewhat regretting getting the 21s since im getting the car at the start of winter. My SA says tesla has them available but i sure dont see them in stock on the tesla shop. I'll be watching to see what others get.
No worries thanks.
Good to see an LR getting delivered as the bulk of deliveries I’ve seen recently are all plaids; I was starting to worry!