Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Pricing

Ludalicious

Feb 22, 2018
Vancouver
Are these prices correct. Has Tesla discounted the P series by 50,000 CDN? Or are these US prices shown on the CDN site. When I go to the US site the price is even lower.
Tesla Pricing.png

Ludalicious

Feb 22, 2018
Vancouver
Just a comparison from over a year ago. I was going to be buying a Roadster. Questioning that now if these price drops are actually correct. Better off to wait a year to see if they drop in price. The P has dropped in price in the past but not so substantially though. It's now over $60,000 Cheaper. Am I reading this correct?
Tesla cost 2.png

Last edited:

Ludalicious

Feb 22, 2018
Vancouver
Looks like some new updated pricing. I absolutely love the way they implemented this. Because it still falls under the luxury tax vehicle tax. So ludicrous mode will be an extra 27,000 ontop of the price. Atleast you can get into a vehicle without paying the luxury tax. Just add the extra ontop after and avoid a huge amount of taxes.... excellent decision Tesla..

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC