TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Canada - split HPWC and Twin Chargers

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by e4chan, Oct 18, 2013.

1. e4chan

e4chan Member

Hello all,

I just noticed that they split the 2 items, which were initially combined. Did this just happen today?

e4.

2. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

Yes, but in fact they returned to how things were originally (before the July price raise).

When I bought my car, the twin chargers and HPWC were sold separately.

Makes much more sense this way.

3. Puyallup Bill

Puyallup Bill Member

Well, that is good news. Especially for you guys up there with all the Sun Country CS-90s.

4. DGates

DGates Member

A few weeks ago (Sept 24th actually) I got a call from somebody down at Tesla asking if I'd like to add Twin Chargers to my order because they were now able to split them from the HPWC for Canadian orders. My car was just about to go into production and I decided to add them because of the number of Sun Country CS-90s around BC and also to better future proof the car. I can't put a HPWC in my house without upgrading my service and don't really need super fast home charging anyway so it's nice that they split these options up.