Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CANADA Version 7.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have the summon option in my settings menu, but have not been able to turn it on with my app or fob yet. Will provide a better update later tonight

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20160219_072403.jpg

I am in GTA, and got this 85D new in Toronto in December.

So I have the summon option in my settings menu, but have not been able to turn it on with my app or fob yet. Will provide a better update later tonight
I am in GTA, and got this 85D new in Toronto in December.
that screenshot is of release notes, not settings, but either way, a follow up question. If you go in to your lighting controls, do you have a button to turn off DRL? if so, I suspect you somehow lucked out and got an American software version. If that's the case, follow 3s-a-charm's advice and don't accept any more software updates until a more compelling feature comes out!

Slacker works - but no rewind feature. Is that "just the way it is" with Slacker?
Pause - no problems but can't go back.
I'm on the latest version. 7.x
S85D
No scrubbing (includes rewind) with the Slacker accounts included with the Teslas (~ Radio Plus). You need to upgrade to the Radio Premium service to get scrubbing and definitive track selection.

Long term (next year or so) I'm expecting Slacker to disappear from Tesla and be replaced by Spotify. I also expect that Slacker will be swallowed up by a more popular service and be closed down.