Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021-07-21_11-20-54.jpg

No change in delivery but my car preview disappeared this morning. I guess I will be shipped the new Model "Phantom" instead. lol.

EDD also moved by a day, now Aug 5-Aug 21.

I was at the Oakville SC yesterday they did receive their first batch of vehicles from Fremont for Q3, model 3 and Y”s in the last few days shows Manufacturing date of July 12 with vin series 229. I’m hoping our vehicles will be on the 2nd batch🤞looks like it takes only a week for vehicles to arrive in Toronto after they are assembled.

Last edited:
EDD also moved by a day, now Aug 5-Aug 21.

I was at the Oakville SC yesterday they did receive their first batch of vehicles from Fremont for Q3, model 3 and Y”s in the last few days shows Manufacturing date of July 12 with vin series 229. I’m hoping our vehicles will be on the 2nd batch🤞looks like it takes only a week for vehicles to arrive in Toronto after they are assembled.
Thanks for the amazing info, do you know when those people ordered their car ? Hopefully it Was before my order date of May 20th aha

Reactions: Ty_EV