Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I’d throw this question out on the boost once it downloads, does it work across all the driving modes, or do you have to select a particular mode?
It automatically releases whatever new algorithm or settings allow for the full power of the motors to be realizes. It’s always on so to speak. Standard mode updates to ‘sport’. I don’t believe it affects chill mode.

It automatically releases whatever new algorithm or settings allow for the full power of the motors to be realizes. It’s always on so to speak. Standard mode updates to ‘sport’. I don’t believe it affects chill mode.
Okay, so boost will work in standard mode. You don’t need it to be in sport mode exclusively to work, correct? Thanks

Okay, so boost will work in standard mode. You don’t need it to be in sport mode exclusively to work, correct? Thanks
Standard mode ceases to exist and gets replaced by Sport mode. You then have 2 choices: chill or sport

Hence boost simply unlocks sport at all times. How you drive after this is up to your foot! Lol

Reactions: casefresh
Another push back to my EDD this morning.
My rate may end up expiring and also some people with similar EDD that it may get pushed out to next quarter delivery.

New EDD : Jun 07 ~ Jun 21
My EDD is very similar/same as yours. Mine also got bumped to 6/7 - 6/21 this morning as well. Is your pick up at Lawrence as well? Looks like our MYP's could be on the same truck when it comes lol

Reactions: garumaru
I still have May 30 - June 13 for a MYP Blue with OD of Mar 4 for Oakville. Fingers crossed there's two BLUE MYP coming still in the next 10 days. I'll be checking anxiously all day though expecting the now weekly EDD push.
My OD was Feb 19th …so May 23-June 2nd makes sense I guess :) Vaughan has said it’s arriving tomorrow 21st so let’s see. Basically then takes them 3-4 days to prep.

Those 295’s are screaming ‘please install me!’ Lol.
9B0E4883-A934-441F-BF46-0E779B9FBFAB.jpeg

Last edited:
what news? please do tell....
Tesla came out with news this month that Canada can now edit their order and maintain old pricing. Although you may not be able to edit, your SA can do it for you.