Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i recall when ordering without FSD it was September and with FSD it was May, so I got with FSD and now its showing june-july don't recall seeing any impact due to tow package
Yea. When I was ordering I notice June delivery with FSD and a later date (maybe September, but I don't remember) without FSD. Tow package had no effect. So I proceed with FSD and no Tow package. But a few weeks later, EDD changed to September.

Tesla came out with news this month that Canada can now edit their order and maintain old pricing. Although you may not be able to edit, your SA can do it for you.

hmm, just called my direct SA and i have been told that i can change the order, but it would be the new pricing, still getting the car earlier.
another call with tesla directly with the exact same result

Hi everyone, I have a MYLR FSD on order and my EDD in June (no date range... just says June) wondering if there will be a more accurate date range assigned towards June, or is it likely going to be one of those situations where they contact you out of the blue to pick up the car in 2 days? I haven't had a SA contact me since the order was placed, and I cant seem to get a hold of anyone at Tesla via their request call back...

Thanks

Hi everyone, I have a MYLR FSD on order and my EDD in June (no date range... just says June) wondering if there will be a more accurate date range assigned towards June, or is it likely going to be one of those situations where they contact you out of the blue to pick up the car in 2 days? I haven't had a SA contact me since the order was placed, and I cant seem to get a hold of anyone at Tesla via their request call back...

Thanks
While I can't answer your question about what will happen, my EDD has been "June" since November 1. I got a call from my SA on May 11, who checked on his end and said it's in "build planning" and that his system showed it was scheduled do arrive in Nova Scotia on May 23. I was unaware they had this kind of information available to them. He expects I should receive a VIN sooner, rather than later. I'm starting to expect I won't see a different EDD before I see a VIN. Good luck to you!

Could be, ordered mine March 6
My order is March 11th and I'm seeing March pricing (+the increased delivery fee) when I go into the Edit page. I am still able to get into the Edit page with Chrome on Windows and Mac and I managed to get in again with Safari on Mac.

Also when I was texting back and forth with an SA I initially said I wanted to change because the pricing was now being honoured. They didn't say that it wouldn't be...although I never went through with the change so I never asked them to 100% confirm the March pricing would be in affect.

While I can't answer your question about what will happen, my EDD has been "June" since November 1. I got a call from my SA on May 11, who checked on his end and said it's in "build planning" and that his system showed it was scheduled do arrive in Nova Scotia on May 23. I was unaware they had this kind of information available to them. He expects I should receive a VIN sooner, rather than later. I'm starting to expect I won't see a different EDD before I see a VIN. Good luck to you!
Thanks for the words of comfort lol... I'm just a bit annoyed because there has been 0 communication from Tesla, and I have absolutely 0 idea what's happening.

I guess the next question is how the hell do I get a hold of a SA? lol

Thanks for the words of comfort lol... I'm just a bit annoyed because there has been 0 communication from Tesla, and I have absolutely 0 idea what's happening.

I guess the next question is how the hell do I get a hold of a SA? lol
You should have got a text or two when you first ordered. I just texted back to that number and communicated that way. You can also do chat on the Tesla website. You can also phone your local delivery centre # or a general Tesla # and it will reroute you.

My EDD changed to 4 days window May 24-28 from last push of May 21-31. Also there is a VIN in the source code F447xxx. Called them as I am leaving town on May 26 for 5 week due to family matters. The guy on the phone was very understanding and nice, he said that my car is on route and usually takes a day to arrive to Vancouver. He sent a note to the delivery centre explaining my situation to hopefully the delivery can be expedited before my flight. Fingers crossed 🤞.

My EDD changed to 4 days window May 24-28 from last push of May 21-31. Also there is a VIN in the source code F447xxx. Called them as I am leaving town on May 26 for 5 week due to family matters. The guy on the phone was very understanding and nice, he said that my car is on route and usually takes a day to arrive to Vancouver. He sent a note to the delivery centre explaining my situation to hopefully the delivery can be expedited before my flight. Fingers crossed 🤞.
Too similar. Ours probably on the same truck…!

Reactions: YSean