Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN's may not show up yet on your order page yet, but if you view the source code and search for "5yj" you may find your VIN there like many others have
I found a bunch of gibberish about autopilot, EAP and FSD pricing on my source code. does anyone know what that is?

:"Add Autopilot","addAfterDelivery":"$5,300 if added after delivery","addAfterDeliveryBase":"$4,000 if added after delivery","addAfterDeliveryFsd":"$10,600 if added after delivery","addBaseAutoPilot":"Yes, add Autopilot ($0). Your pricing will be updated. I acknowledge I will not be able to make any further changes to my vehicle.","addEnhancedAutoPilot":"Add enhanced autopilot","addFullSelfDriving":"Yes, add Full Self-Driving ($10,600). Your pricing will be updated. I acknowledge I will not be able to make any further changes to my vehicle.","addFullSelfDrivingCTA"

I found a bunch of gibberish about autopilot, EAP and FSD pricing on my source code. does anyone know what that is?

:"Add Autopilot","addAfterDelivery":"$5,300 if added after delivery","addAfterDeliveryBase":"$4,000 if added after delivery","addAfterDeliveryFsd":"$10,600 if added after delivery","addBaseAutoPilot":"Yes, add Autopilot ($0). Your pricing will be updated. I acknowledge I will not be able to make any further changes to my vehicle.","addEnhancedAutoPilot":"Add enhanced autopilot","addFullSelfDriving":"Yes, add Full Self-Driving ($10,600). Your pricing will be updated. I acknowledge I will not be able to make any further changes to my vehicle.","addFullSelfDrivingCTA"
Search for "5YJ" not "vin" which includes all mentions to full self driving, 5YJ will appear only at one place if you have a vin assigned, otherwise no results

Got my Y last night, car is in great condition. Along with the changes to the Radar and limiting some autopilot features and FSD temporarily, I was surprised my Y had front mud flaps and PPF in front of the rear tires. Both Tesla product, my SA said that they are shipping all Y's like this now? cant confirm on the other models as i was too focused on my new Y.

Picked up in Vaughn, appt for 7pm - showed up at 530pm and get my car within minutes. Great experience!

Got my Y last night, car is in great condition. Along with the changes to the Radar and limiting some autopilot features and FSD temporarily, I was surprised my Y had front mud flaps and PPF in front of the rear tires. Both Tesla product, my SA said that they are shipping all Y's like this now? cant confirm on the other models as i was too focused on my new Y.

Picked up in Vaughn, appt for 7pm - showed up at 530pm and get my car within minutes. Great experience!
Congrats! Can't wait to get mine. Was planning on purchasing mud flaps and PPF so that's great to hear!

@AA Hubs that’s awesome! Hope that’s the case here in BC too!
I have a feeling that we might not get those - doesnt snow anywhere near as much. I think previously they have provided QC and ON buyers the option to get mud flaps and films for free too.

It would be nice to have them, but I do prefer the aftermarket flaps (that looks thicker buy shorter) as they look more sleek. These factory ones are definitely more functional tho.

Would be ironic if the hold up after the containment hold is that they need to put mud flaps and PPFs on the car!

Reactions: RaincityEV

They are not all shipping with mudflaps, just got my Y delivered in Montreal and I have the PPF but not mudflaps

Reactions: Mugginstwo