Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y on the way
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Order placed: June 19
Original Estimated Delivery: August 18 - September 08
July 15: August 25 - September 14
July 17: August 18 - September 07
July 18: August 20 - September 09
July 19: August 23 - September 12
July 24: August 24 - September 13
July 25: August 25 - September 14
July 28: August 24 - September 13
August 2: October
August 3: August 24 - September 13
August 7: August 23 - September 12
August 9: August 31 - September 20
August 10: August 26 - September 15
August 11: August 25 - September 14
August 12: August 26 - September 14
August 15: September 01 - September 21
August 16: August 31 - September 20
August 18: September 01 - September 21
August 19: September 02 - September 21
August 20: September 03 - September 14
August 22: "Proceed with Delivery" Button + September 04 - September 07, VIN obtained via web page source code
August 23: E-mailed Oakville SA to confirm VIN and delivery questions, no response.
August 24: Left a voice message for Tesla Oakville Delivery to confirm VIN and delivery questions, no response.
August 26: Call from SA confirming the VIN. Requested no front license plate mount attached at delivery as I will bring my own. Scheduled Delivery for September 11 in Oakville, Ontario.
September 04: VIN now appears on web page and matches source code.

• No VIN yet in MVPA.
  • Never received a "book a delivery" text or E-mail.
  • Have not yet received payment information other than from SA
With one week until delivery, maybe, some of these things will occur...however I am not counting on it.

My EDD is Sept 4-20. It was August 31 - September 20 for the longest time, but changed to 4-20 a few days ago. We haven’t received any information regarding pickup, VIN etc. Is this normal? Seems weird today is the first day in the range and we haven’t received anything. Pickup is in Calgary.

My EDD is Sept 4-20. It was August 31 - September 20 for the longest time, but changed to 4-20 a few days ago. We haven’t received any information regarding pickup, VIN etc. Is this normal? Seems weird today is the first day in the range and we haven’t received anything. Pickup is in Calgary.
I got the blue button today and EDD changed to sept 10-13. No VIN yet, and we haven’t been able to book pickup. Does that info come via email? I see some have found VIN in source code, but I don’t know what that is haha

I got the blue button today and EDD changed to sept 10-13. No VIN yet, and we haven’t been able to book pickup. Does that info come via email? I see some have found VIN in source code, but I don’t know what that is haha
See attached file for VIN source code viewing

Attachments

• 7E4EBA53-FEA5-4721-B53F-3EDB09A92B9C.jpeg
    7E4EBA53-FEA5-4721-B53F-3EDB09A92B9C.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: prairiegirl81
If using Google Chrome Browser on a PC, you can install the Tesla Vin finder extension here: Tesla VIN finder. When you manage your car you will either get a pop-up if the VIN is found.
1630863038239.png

you can click on the "T" in the extensions list/bar. If no VIN, it will tell you no VIN found.

1630863081446.png

Received delivery of MY LR from Tesla in Richmond. Car is pretty mint, no issues at all. staff were great, received a 'gift' of a die cast model 3. Got insurance on site. Drove away and felt like really dumb after coming from ICE car. still learning so much. feel like a total newb. Driving one makes you realize how far ahead Tesla is over legacy auto, really impressive.

question: optional replacement insurance...who did you guys go with and how much are you paying? is it worth it?

Reactions: Rivadart
I got the blue button to prepare for delivery on Sept 4, but no VIN. Then, the next day I received a call to schedule a time for pick up. No email or text, just a call. The caller ID is weird "YVR06 Spectrali". This is the caller ID from Tesla to schedule a pick up and then he put the VIN in my account.

Pick up date for me is Sept. 11. VIN 264xxx. The car was manufactured literally a few days ago and then takes a week to arrive.

I got the blue button to prepare for delivery on Sept 4, but no VIN. Then, the next day I received a call to schedule a time for pick up. No email or text, just a call. The caller ID is weird "YVR06 Spectrali". This is the caller ID from Tesla to schedule a pick up and then he put the VIN in my account.

Pick up date for me is Sept. 11. VIN 264xxx. The car was manufactured literally a few days ago and then takes a week to arrive.
I found my VIN via source, but it starts with 261XXX, seems weird that it's older?