Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Aug 14 - MYLR everything stock.

My EDD was stuck on Dec 7-25 for about a month but just recently changed to November 25 - December 15.

A slight improvement but I'm hoping it keeps bumping up!

Yesterday I just received a request to update my mileage on my trade-in. They are still evaluating the new number, but does this mean my EDD will move up? Anyone else had a similar experience?

Yesterday I just received a request to update my mileage on my trade-in. They are still evaluating the new number, but does this mean my EDD will move up? Anyone else had a similar experience?
I did just update the mileage on my trade-in as well. Got the new quote in 24 hrs and the value actually went up for $1000 even I put 1200km more since I placed my order.

OD 8/06 EDD 11/18 - 12/08

Logged into my account this morning and noticed the change to include "2021" Model Y. My EDD narrowed to Oct 9 - Oct 23 on October 1st. Today the EDD is Oct 17 - Oct 20. Found my VIN in the source code and its 283XXX. Its almost here!!

July 1 OD
July 8 profile completion.
White/White 7
20"
Tow
No FSD

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
Logged into my account this morning and noticed the change to include "2021" Model Y. My EDD narrowed to Oct 9 - Oct 23 on October 1st. Today the EDD is Oct 17 - Oct 20. Found my VIN in the source code and its 283XXX. Its almost here!!

July 1 OD
July 8 profile completion.
White/White 7
20"
Tow
No FSD
Hi there,

What's the tenth digit of your VIN? M or N? Thanks

Reactions: Aleks0404
I know a lot of people say to not look at EDD's as it'll only frustrate you but I'm actually quite enjoying keeping an eye on it and check daily.

Of course I can't wait to receive my MYLR (white/white, 5 seat, tow) I ordered on Aug 22nd which is currently showing as Dec 1-21 but this date has been up and down (Feb 2022 being the worst and Nov 22nd the best).

I keep an eye on others in Toronto (my SA is actually in Kitchener) who have ordered and see when they have received their vehicles and work out the number of days and add that to my OD to see when/if the average date is for mine.

All my mats, cargo cover, storage boxes and even a 500Gb SSD (with music/Teslacam & boombox) have arrived and ready to be put in but if the EDD moves to the right I just think of it as I'll have a better downpayment when it does.

I know a lot of people say to not look at EDD's as it'll only frustrate you but I'm actually quite enjoying keeping an eye on it and check daily.

Of course I can't wait to receive my MYLR (white/white, 5 seat, tow) I ordered on Aug 22nd which is currently showing as Dec 1-21 but this date has been up and down (Feb 2022 being the worst and Nov 22nd the best).

I keep an eye on others in Toronto (my SA is actually in Kitchener) who have ordered and see when they have received their vehicles and work out the number of days and add that to my OD to see when/if the average date is for mine.

All my mats, cargo cover, storage boxes and even a 500Gb SSD (with music/Teslacam & boombox) have arrived and ready to be put in but if the EDD moves to the right I just think of it as I'll have a better downpayment when it does.
what is the 500 GB SSD? you can insert a SSD in model y?

Just updated my KMs on my trade in. They dropped the offer $1000. I drove under 2000 kms over the month since first trade in offer.

2015 Ford Explorer Limited with 85k kms. Think I might check with a Ford dealership right before delivery date to see what they offer. Tesla dropped the offer from $18k to $17k. With tax savings, value is now under $20k