Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a question regarding Trade-Ins - not sure if this is the right place, but since I am waiting for my car to arrive ...

My initial plan was to trade in my current vehicle, but now I'm considering selling it privately. I've received a quote from AutoTrader Instant Cash and the price is great so I am considering that option. Have any of you sold privately instead of trading it in, and if so, can you share your experiences? Either with Autotrader or another car buying service?
When I did trade-in thru Tesla they gave me 14700$. I kept today ad in fb market place , sold in one hour for 21k.
I’m getting my car in 3 weeks

Newbie here. OD Oct. 5*, MYLR7 MSM White Interior 19" Wheels. Profile Complete Nov. 11. EDD Feb 28 - March 28.
Could my delayed profile completion affected the EDD? It was initially April 2022, then jumped to June 2022 and now at the current EDD.
Also, I was a day 1 reservation holder for a MY LR RWD, but upgraded to MY LR AWD on Oct. 5. Is there no preference for a day 1 reservation holder with a higher order payment?

Newbie here. OD Oct. 5*, MYLR7 MSM White Interior 19" Wheels. Profile Complete Nov. 11. EDD Feb 28 - March 28.
Could my delayed profile completion affected the EDD? It was initially April 2022, then jumped to June 2022 and now at the current EDD.
Also, I was a day 1 reservation holder for a MY LR RWD, but upgraded to MY LR AWD on Oct. 5. Is there no preference for a day 1 reservation holder with a higher order payment?
You could call Tesla and ask if your Day 1 Reservation Holder could affect anything, as for your profile completion and EDD.
Personally I think everyone with delivering dates later Jan/Feb 2022 should expect their cars to come before the EDD. I assume these EDD are based on the currently car production from Fermont and Neveda. From what it seems like they are already testing cars from Austin. Im sure as Austin comes to production slowly the EDD for 2022 cars will lower. IMO