Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You still have possible to get your car, but I have lost the confidence of the EDD! I don’t know if the EDD is affected by the news that Mask wants to cut the delivery cost.

Here is what I think

The Fremont factory must have a delivery target at the end of the year / quarter. Not very crazy, but reasonable to them.

They want to deliver to east coast first, because it takes longer to transport cars there before Dec 31.
They also want to clear up all its backlog, all the orders before August.
The west coast will take the last batch I guess.

You still have possible to get your car, but I have lost the confidence of the EDD! I don’t know if the EDD is affected by the news that Mask wants to cut the delivery cost.
I ordered my MYLR Sept 1 and changed exterior color on Sept 17.

My EDD has flip flopped between Decemeber and Jan-Feb. Currently it has been Dec 14 - 31 (since Novemebr 19) but with both your ODs before me I'm not feeling confident.

I am confident anyone who ordered by Sep 1st week, will get their cars but Dec 31. Sure EDD will move about but we will get ours by end of the year - Elon called and confirmed it.
I went to the Oakville Tesla dealership and the SA told me Jan 13th is when he can see my car will go into production (apparently they have direct access to the factory system) even though my current EDD says Jan 17-Feb 14. Has anybody had a similar experience.

I went to the Oakville Tesla dealership and the SA told me Jan 13th is when he can see my car will go into production (apparently they have direct access to the factory system) even though my current EDD says Jan 17-Feb 14. Has anybody had a similar experience.
I also ordered in Oakville, but all predictions from my SA were not accurate. Anyways, not their fault.

My OD was 8/22 and right now my EDD is Jan 20-Fev 17.

I just got the Tesla vision button in my account and clicked yes to accept it. My EDD changed from Dec 6-20 to TBD. The vehicle description also changed to “2022 Tesla Model Y.” I hope this is a good sign and that the TBD will update soon to reflect an actual date range.
You should be able to run VIN Finder now on that page and get your VIN.

I just got the Tesla vision button in my account and clicked yes to accept it. My EDD changed from Dec 6-20 to TBD. The vehicle description also changed to “2022 Tesla Model Y.” I hope this is a good sign and that the TBD will update soon to reflect an actual date range.
Got mine too! Accepted & my EDD changed to Dec 9 to 15. I don't see any changes to 2022 model on the page tho. Where did you see that? also still not seeing a VIN in the source code, either

Reactions: LitePhoenix99
Got mine too! Accepted & my EDD changed to Dec 9 to 15. I don't see any changes to 2022 model on the page tho. Where did you see that? also still not seeing a VIN in the source code, either
In Chrome just install the Tesla VIN Finder extension and run it - I'm pretty sure it will pick it up. To see if the Model info has changed click on Account from the drop down menu on the right side, you should then see your vehicles and the title of the Y should have changed to 2022 Model Y.

In Chrome just install the Tesla VIN Finder extension and run it - I'm pretty sure it will pick it up. To see if the Model info has changed click on Account from the drop down menu on the right side, you should then see your vehicles and the title of the Y should have changed to 2022 Model Y.
thanks. I do see 2022 model and the extension just gave me a VIN number. Can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing about this extension. So, this VIN Finder is legit? That's the actual VIN # it's giving me?