Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is what I think

The Fremont factory must have a delivery target at the end of the year / quarter. Not very crazy, but reasonable to them.

They want to deliver to east coast first, because it takes longer to transport cars there before Dec 31.
They also want to clear up all its backlog, all the orders before August.
The west coast will take the last batch I guess.
Just got the blue button this morning. The car is delivered next week! Please check your account if you have the blue button too!

what is "Tesla vision button"?
What I saw when logging in to my account today was a big "order update" notification and a pop up explaining that all MY models after a certain date are will no longer be equipped with radar. Instead, these will be the first Tesla vehicles to rely on camera vision and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot, Full-Self Driving and certain active safety features. It just pops up in your account when it's ready. I needed to click accept (or something like that). I'm guessing this is the same for everyone.

Tesla vision button looks like below

20211204_110633.jpg

I just found my VIN too :)

My EDD just got updated as well to December 15 - December 21. At least it is narrowing down and that week actually works best for me because I'll be on vacation!

Got to buy more accessories now! :)
Shortly after I got my delivery pickup appt - Sat Dec 11 at 1:30. Boy, when things get moving, they move fast! So yours could be appearing on your account soon, too!

Congratulations everyone! Nothing on my account so far, fingers crossed I get the Vision agreement tomorrow/early next week. Also people who got the vision agreement, did you complete your financing/leasing agreements with Tesla before you got that option? My SA said to wait till the VIN is ready after which he will open those options for me.

Last edited: