Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am waiting for mats for the 7 seaters well spoke to SA and was told no mats not even carpet in the 3rd row provided by tesla. I guess there is just so little space as 2nd row rails come back all the way. Going to wait it out.
I haven't bought yet but am likely going with Tuxmats again like in my Model 3.

Although I haven't seen any cargo area mats for the 7 seater yet.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I ordered mine from "Taptes", not realizing they ship from China. They look like Maxpider, with no logo, but I'm guessing now they are knock-offs. (they haven't arrived yet.)
They did seem to know what they were talking about, and answered my question re difference between 2020 and 2021 Model Y mats, and I ordered the 2021 Y mats!
(I do like Tuxmats.. have them in my Mini. They are classy)

Congrats to you! I'm also a little peeved hearing that, I just assumed that everyone anywhere near Edmonton was still waiting for them to decide to send a shipment here...
Yeah, sorry. Hopefully yours comes soon. I don't know if the 7-seaters are taking longer than the 5s. On the plus side, maybe they will be including some cool new feature by the time yours comes. I'm sure it will be worth the wait either way.

Reactions: DSxICARUS
Interesting, I picked up my Y yesterday. There were a couple white Ys there awaiting pickup, plus one red, one MSM and one more that I can't recall the colour of. Strange that mine came in and yours hasn't, even though your order date was much earlier than mine. I know that Tesla used to build cars in colour batches and I assume they still do, but their whole production and delivery process doesn't seem to have a lot of logic behind it for outsiders to make sense of.

Hope you get yours soon. Mine was in perfect shape, a slight gap difference on the hatch and a couple of window trims that don't line up perfectly with each other but nothing you'd notice from further away than a couple of feet, and nothing that I care about. The panel for the emergency release in the frunk was disconnected but a 5-second adjustment by one of the staff popped it back into place.
Thanks… yes, I have to be honest it’s been heartbreaking seeing everyone much later getting their cars within a “normal” window. More importantly, glad you got yours. Enjoy your new MY!

Reactions: DSxICARUS and TLej
MYLR | MSM | Black | 20" | 5 seat | With Tow | ordered 06/01/21 EDD 09/13- 09/30…….. losing my mind! Lol
1628827223214.png

• Funny
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Model Y on the way
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Order placed: June 19