Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
243703B3-F72C-426B-9842-51F559595F00.png
EEAA21AD-3752-4F17-8A89-642357939799.png
No EDD provided on order page now(only Canada). I briefly checked some other countries as well but only Canada seems to have the date removed.

After 4000CAD price increase, my EDD was just changed to November 19 - December 17 (from DEC11 - DEC31)

I am afraid it will be 2021 VIN, but there is no reason to change the order because of the price increase. Sounds like a discount to get the 2021 model in the end of 2021.

First time posting in the waiting room.

MYLR, White/Black(int)/20”/5seat/FSD

Ordered on July 11th, profile completion date around July 18th. Was told October when I ordered.

EDD stayed constant at September 15 to September 30 for the longest time.

Then pushed to Sep 29-Oct 11 close to September 13.

Then pushed to Oct 2-Nov 3 close to September 25.

Then pushed to Oct 13-Nov 11 close to Oct 4 (into the EDD range).

Then pushed to Oct 19-Nov 6 around October 8.

Finally my EDD is at October 26 to November 9. According to my SA, car gets to Toronto around November 3rd. No VIN assigned yet.

I see a bunch of you with similar EDDs for MY, I guess ours would be coming in the same batch!
EDD changed to Nov 6 to Nov 29 today, about 3 days before current EDD range started.

Was quoted October when ordering and kinda planned everything to have it by October.. hopefully it comes sooner.

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
ordered Sep 24
MYLR White/Black 5 seat, Gemini wheel, No Tow, No FSD
Initial EDD Jan 24-Feb 21
Today it changed to Feb 15-Mar 15
Oakville, ON delivery Center.
Seems like a lot of movement in EDDs . Mine was stable at Jan-Feb for a month but moved to Feb-March today. OD Sept 8 same config as yours and Oakville delivery.
I'm reading a lot of US folks with December EDDs are planning to put their orders on hold to take advantage of EV tax credit..hopeful some of those orders land up here and we can get our cars sooner.