Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is the waiting room, but couldn’t find the right spot to post for winter tires in Ontario/Canada.

I already got 19” winter tires, want to get the wheels delivered to a shop and complete the installation there.. anyone have any recommendations in GTA?

Tried calling Kal Tire but not sure how it would work with my own set of tires and rims

I know this is the waiting room, but couldn’t find the right spot to post for winter tires in Ontario/Canada.

I already got 19” winter tires, want to get the wheels delivered to a shop and complete the installation there.. anyone have any recommendations in GTA?

Tried calling Kal Tire but not sure how it would work with my own set of tires and rims
I've just purchased a set of 19" wheels and winter tires from Spence Tire. Also check out Ceo Tires and WheelsCo. WheelsCo sells 19" rims separately and you bring them to your shop to have tires put on.

I feel like being from Vancouver is going to have me in the back of the line for a delivery since they deliver to the west coast at the end of the quarter. These 28 day windows aren’t promising haha
I ordered on sept 15, and I just entered into my EDD window - Nov 9-Dec 7.
I have to agree with you though, it doesn’t seem promising.

Reactions: JeffDaSix
Please note online orders and personalized Green Vehicle licence plates are not available.

To learn more contact ServiceOntario at 1-800-387-3445or 416-235-2999.
Yeah, I already know you can't get a green custom plate. I've got custom plates on all my other cars so I've gone through the process multiple times.

I was just wondering how Tesla handles it all since usually the dealership takes care of everything for me once I give them the plate as soon as it comes in.

And the wait is extended - just logged in and see my delivery appointment pushed back about a week to the 26th :(

Still no contact from SA, no VIN showing on page or app (but in source code) and no agreements.

Another couples weeks of routine refreshing ahead!

you just right click and view source? i ordered my MY aug 4, edd nov24-dec and i cant find "5yj", is that what you guys are searching
I just searched for “vin” and there are about 20 spots. One of them contained my vin after the model year showed up on my dashboard. If you received a 2022, you may find something by searching “7SA” instead of “5yj”

When my EDD went from the one month window to 10 days I got the VIN in the source 3 days after that change and the EDD went down to 4 day window on the same day.

Hope that helps and gives you an idea.

October 12, 2021Nov 5 - Dec 3
October 19, 2021Nov 5 - Dec 3
October 25, 2021Nov 8 - Nov 18
October 28, 2021Nov 10 - Nov 14VIN assigned -

When my EDD went from the one month window to 10 days I got the VIN in the source 3 days after that change and the EDD went down to 4 day window on the same day.

Hope that helps and gives you an idea.

October 12, 2021Nov 5 - Dec 3
October 19, 2021Nov 5 - Dec 3
October 25, 2021Nov 8 - Nov 18
October 28, 2021Nov 10 - Nov 14VIN assigned -
thanks for the info. looks like i get it in a couple weeks.