Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, new here.
OD Aug 01
MYLR 19" wheels white exterior/black interior.
EDD Nov 22 to Dec 06. No Vin assigned yet.
Out of topic, do you guys know where to install front air deflector lip and spoiler wing etc in GTA?

Not sure about that. But if you want PPF/tint, let me know and I can hook you up. My brother manages one of the best shops downtown. They do all cars for Downtown Porsche, Grand Touring (Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce etc.) and like 20 other dealers. They also detail all of Drake's cars. PM me if you want more info. I've referred him business from forums in the past.

Reactions: YYZblues
Not sure about that. But if you want PPF/tint, let me know and I can hook you up. My brother manages one of the best shops downtown. They do all cars for Downtown Porsche, Grand Touring (Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce etc.) and like 20 other dealers. They also detail all of Drake's cars. PM me if you want more info. I've referred him business from forums in the past.
Hey man, can you send my your brother's information for tinting and PPF? Thanks.

Reactions: FazedChicken
Thanks for the info. I will PM you if i need it in the future.

Me please! Happy to get referred to a trustworthy place

My EDD slipped.
Old: Nov 9 - Dec 6
New: Nov 16- Dec 14.

It only got pushed up one week; I just hope I can get this car before it snows here so I can drive it home. Otherwise, I would have to do a wheel swap at the parking lot of the delivery centre 😂

LOL that’s my worry too but it is Vancouver. Probably won’t snow till like April or something haha

Got my winters ready as well.

This may not be the right place for it but since so many of us will be picking up our cars soon I thought I would clarify.

There is a $100 federal air conditioner tax. I looked into this, and under the exceptions it states:
"The excise tax on air conditioners designed for automobiles, station wagons, vans or trucks applies only to those that are powered by the engines or power trains of the vehicles mentioned. Air conditioners that are powered by separate motors, propane or electricity are not subject to this tax".

Am I missing something here? Should we be asking for this tax to be removed?

Reactions: 5NFfy6tD
This may not be the right place for it but since so many of us will be picking up our cars soon I thought I would clarify.

There is a $100 federal air conditioner tax. I looked into this, and under the exceptions it states:
"The excise tax on air conditioners designed for automobiles, station wagons, vans or trucks applies only to those that are powered by the engines or power trains of the vehicles mentioned. Air conditioners that are powered by separate motors, propane or electricity are not subject to this tax".

Am I missing something here? Should we be asking for this tax to be removed?
Please see Are we supposed to pay $100 Air Tax? Thought Heat Pumps didn't pay this!