Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just log into my account and see the vision agreement. Also found my VIN from source code.
Typed 7SA instead of 5YJ in order to find the VIN.:)

Welcome buddy. mine same setup and nov 24-dec8 keep me updated as we should be picking up around the same time.
I got my vin from source code today and scheduled the pick up with SA for Nov 27. Check yours it might came already too.

So ordered a white MYLR back in September before the price increases and at the time asked if we would be able to change the ordered colour later…last week I emailed the order support people in Oakville to switch to blue and was told that we could change the colour, but the price would recalculate to reflect both the cost of the premium paint AND the price increase of the car. That seems a bit arbitrary to me. It’s not like I’m turning down a built car. I’m trying to give Tesla more money, just not all the money.

is there a national sales home number I could call to try and get a different answer?

My VIN finally showed up on the Tesla order page (it was only showing in source code before). I can also see my delivery appointment now. It seems like its coming finally :) Will be picking up on 20th.

Any recommendations for wheels + tires for 20 inch induction? I am in Oakville so nearby me would be best but if I have to make a trip to Toronto then I can do that too.

A little update on my end. I had a VIN through source code last Monday but was removed a few days later. Talked to my advisor plus Tesla and they both said they did have a car for me but was promptly removed due to an imperfection (or a part was missing). Instead of waiting for that missing part they decided to give me a different car and hence my EDD was pushed back a couple of weeks to Nov 28-Dec 12. Pissed me off but it's beyond anyone's control. Will continue to wait.

Mine is still Nov 8 to Nov 12.

Side note, what’s the latest on the interest rate when financing with Tesla? Is there another thread for financing chat for CA orders?

I think I got 2.4% for 72 months with Scotia in July but that’s obviously expired now.. will have to go through the process again
Yeah I was given 2.4% with Scotia I believe and then I had to redo the credit thing and got 2.7% with BMO.