Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR white/black, tow, 19" wheels, ordered Sept 13 in Toronto.

EDD was Feb, then it changes to April 2022, and now it says "September" with no year behind it. Is that Sept 2022? Or does it mean I might get it any time now? That's a pretty major slip going from Feb to Sept...
I wouldn't put 100% trust in the dates; I ordered around the same time as you and mine jumped from Jan to April, then to Feb, and now back to Jan.

Of course this is assuming you have fully completed your ordering profile.

Amazing! Because I'm in Edmonton as well. And I've tried a couple of times to get answers from the SAs there and they tell me there is nothing they can tell me. They don't know anything until my Y arrives in Edmonton.
I think when I called I already had a VIN assigned. That’s likely how they were able to track it and update me. I just scheduled delivery! Hope yours won’t be too long after!

My EDD was Nov 25-Dec 15 for the longest time, but just updated today to the same as yours: Dec 6-20

Delivery scheduled for dec 2nd to my home. I didn’t see an option to pick up at a dealer which i thought I selected that option at the beginning
Ooh, I would love to have my Tesla delivered to my home. How did you make that happen? I didn't even realize it was an option

Reactions: cloud86
I have differing opinions of SAs compared to you guys. My SA works at Tesla Yorkdale and has given me outstanding customer service. Every time I text him, he replies within 5 seconds. It's like his phone is glued to him. He also has all the information I need, whether it's expected delivery time and pickup date, or info on current available stock. The guy is so responsible. Once my Vin came out in the source code, he emailed me immediately telling me what to do next. My Vin wasn't even on my account page yet. He doesn't hesitate to call me, and he even dealt with my insurance for 2022 model year updates. He's certainly the best sales representative I have had. Don't know if it's because we can speak Chinese to each other so it makes it easier for him. Picking up my MYP on Nov 27th at Lawrence.

I have differing opinions of SAs compared to you guys. My SA works at Tesla Yorkdale and has given me outstanding customer service. Every time I text him, he replies within 5 seconds. It's like his phone is glued to him. He also has all the information I need, whether it's expected delivery time and pickup date, or info on current available stock. The guy is so responsible. Once my Vin came out in the source code, he emailed me immediately telling me what to do next. My Vin wasn't even on my account page yet. He doesn't hesitate to call me, and he even dealt with my insurance for 2022 model year updates. He's certainly the best sales representative I have had. Don't know if it's because we can speak Chinese to each other so it makes it easier for him. Picking up my MYP on Nov 27th at Lawrence.
I have the same experience as you.
I think we have the same SA
Does his first name start with the letters Ad?
He used to work at the Lawrence location but he recently moved to Yorkdale.

Ive worked with him before on my model X and 3 and he is amazing.

He is my current SA for the model Y as well and his communication are amazing.
He is always available for his clients.

EDD TODAY: Dec 14 - Dec 31 suddenly from June. Wish it’s not glitch
Update: I walked into TESLA show room and inquired about dates being pushed and they said don’t rely on them, and informed me that they got orders from head off to inform clients not to rely on this big surprise dates.

Exciting news: I did verified to see if I can find anything with my specs in the inventory. I found one but no tow hitch and rest all are inline with my spec . I grabbed it and coming on Dec 6th and delivery ll be probably on Dec 9th

Got the VIN and texts from SA immediately

Excited !!!!!!!

Update: I walked into TESLA show room and inquired about dates being pushed and they said don’t rely on them, and informed me that they got orders from head off to inform clients not to rely on this big surprise dates.

Exciting news: I did verified to see if I can find anything with my specs in the inventory. I found one but no tow hitch and rest all are inline with my spec . I grabbed it and coming on Dec 6th and delivery ll be probably on Dec 9th

Got the VIN and texts from SA immediately

Excited !!!!!!!
Congrats buddy. It seems as though y’all have good experience with show room sa. Mine wasn’t so great, maybe bc it was an online order