Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Winter wheels I got through pmctire.com out of Quebec. 2400 taxes in and it included the new Bluetooth sensors and balancing. Every online order they have someone double check that it will fit the car so your not relying on only their online Fitment database. Best part was they were delivered to my door in only a couple days.

As for the premium connectivity I just asked to make sure I had 1 year premium connectivity that was included in the spec when I bought the car. The tech said no, so I asked to talk with someone else.
Ok perfect I’ll do the same. Ty

Reactions: Dkoz87

Very happy with the car and still learning lots. I have already had to swap my winter tires on which was relatively simple to do yourself, just make sure you have a low profile 3 ton jack or else it likely won’t clear with the adapter! Added some pictures so you can see what 18” winter rims look like in comparison the the 20” inductions.

Very nice; I've got the same wheels sitting in my garage as I await delivery for my MYLR. They look sweet, and at a reasonable price.

Reactions: Dkoz87
Ok perfect I’ll do the same. Ty
Interesting. I ordered Sept 30 and I can't find anything in my user agreement that indicates premium connectivity would be 1year. The only reference I can find says "A trial of Premium Connectivity will be included following the delivery of this vehicle. Once the trial is over you may subscribe to Premium Connectivity".

I seem to recall the cut-off for the change from 1 year to 30 days was you had to order by Oct 1 but I can't find anything. Does anyone else have this in writing?

thx

Interesting. I ordered Sept 30 and I can't find anything in my user agreement that indicates premium connectivity would be 1year. The only reference I can find says "A trial of Premium Connectivity will be included following the delivery of this vehicle. Once the trial is over you may subscribe to Premium Connectivity".

I seem to recall the cut-off for the change from 1 year to 30 days was you had to order by Oct 1 but I can't find anything. Does anyone else have this in writing?

thx
Ordered MYLR in August 2021, no 1 year premium connectivity in writing.

Ordered MYLR in August 2021, no 1 year premium connectivity in writing.
I did find this..... but they could argue it does not state that ordering before October 15 gives you 1 year.

Connectivity.jpg

Reactions: UW_MYLR and KateEdm
Thank you.

Does anyone know if I accept the "Trade-in", does it lock the $ amount for me? Would I be able to decline the trade-in option when June comes? thx

I did find this..... but they could argue it does not state that ordering before October 15 gives you 1 year.

View attachment 738732
Hmm... text at top suggests that after July 1 2018 you get the trial connectivity. Text in table seems to suggest only on vehicles ordered on or after Oct. 15th. Where does that leave someone like me who ordered a MYLR in Aug 2021? And still waiting :(

Reactions: KateEdm