Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, I feel like the unathletic kid in gym class, desperately hoping I won't be picked last. Or worst, told they are no spots left. LOL. You?
LOL. I'm still waiting too - just 3 days order date difference - OD: 8/15 | MYLR | White | Black | 5 | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | EDD: 12/6-12/20. I'm getting so antsy, I already purchased winter tires. Now I'm thinking of getting mats. I have all the ingredients in place, just need the car!

LOL. I'm still waiting too - just 3 days order date difference - OD: 8/15 | MYLR | White | Black | 5 | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | EDD: 12/6-12/20. I'm getting so antsy, I already purchased winter tires. Now I'm thinking of getting mats. I have all the ingredients in place, just need the car!
I'm right there with you. Got tires, got mats, got wall connector installed. Got windshield brush. I even cleaned my garage! I am literally beside myself (and it's not a good feeling.)

Demo Model Y LR in Vancouver. I think you can get the FSD removed to lower the price but I'm not sure if you get dinged with the price 8ncrease if you go with this.

Just thought I'd post for anyone really in need of getting it now.
Screenshot_20211202-134626_Chrome.jpg