Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ask them what happened? This happened to me as well on my first vehicle, I hunted them down as VIN disappeared a couple hours before delivery supposed to take place. Found out it didn't pass inspection and went to the bodyshop instead. I got reassign another one and had the option to take the original one back when ready, which I told them no and just leave me on the newer one.
I did ask them and they said my initial vehicle had a part (or some parts) missing. I pressed them what exactly was missing and they said they didn't know exactly. SA told me the car was returned to factory. Now this current vehicle assigned to me I'm not certain it's the same or different one.

Order Date: August 21, 2021
Model - MYLR/Black/Black/20"/no FSD

EDD was sitting from December 6th to December 20th for about 1 month. This morning the EDD updated to January 24th to February 21.

Pretty angry about the situation as it seems like most August orders are being filled.

EDD just updated this morning to December 23rd - December 31. Not getting my hopes up just yet, but there's a slight chance I get my Tesla this year.

I heard that MYL which is made in China is using Ryzen chip. Anyone who is lately received MYL could please check the chip? Is 2022 MYL, made in US, using intel chip not Ryzen?
I am thinking of extending delivery date 2022 Q1 to get upgraded MYL.