Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD was Jan20-Feb17 and I was already fine with it despite many moments of frustration. Today I got a surprise!

Accepted Vision agreement and I see a VIN assigned in my account. Delivery is now btw Dec 18-24.

Problem is: Have a family trip scheduled from Dec17 to Jan3 (I knew this would happen) haha

Checking Power of Attorney option.

OD:8/22 White LR/Black/5/20/Tow

Last edited:
My EDD was Jan20-Feb17 and I was already fine with it despite many moments of frustration. Today I got a surprise!

Accepted Vision agreement and I see a VIN assigned in my account. Delivery is now btw Dec 18-24.

Problem is: Have a family trip scheduled from Dec17 to Jan3 (I knew this would happen) haha

Checking Power of Attorney option.

OD:8/22 White LR/Black/5/20/Tow
HOPE, there is HOPE

Reactions: Lucas.lcmg
picked mine up yesterday from Richmond. Looks good from what I can tell. The trunk has a gap bigger on one side then the other but all good.

Came with the A/S Michelin tires but I had already bought winters so got those put on.
92C630FC-7017-4A35-B6F6-94EB11F4F4F7.jpeg

I heard that Tesla might be pushing up Canadian orders due to people in the US postponing their orders due to some rebate thing in the US. Read it on another thread.
Looks that way. My order moved couple days ago from June to December 30-31 (I assume this year lol)

MYLR Black/White | Seats 5 | W 20"| No Tow | No FSD | OD: 10/19/2021 | EDD March-April, June December 30-31 (current)