Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20211207_201230743.jpg

My winter tires are on.

Same situation, picking up mine on the 18th but need winter tires. Can any of you experts PM me which MYLR 19" tires I should get/if they are still in stock to order for the stock Gemini wheels? I would really appreciate it.
The best winter tires for MYLR I could find was continental vikingcontact 7, check Wheelsco they have the best price and may have it in stock, if you can't find any local store have it in stock, you can get it from tirerack.com shipped.

The best winter tires for MYLR I could find was continental vikingcontact 7, check Wheelsco they have the best price and may have it in stock, if you can't find any local store have it in stock, you can get it from tirerack.com shipped.
I got a set of 19" VikingContact7 mounted on space grey r241 waiting for me at Spence tire, all paid for. I got a phone call from them yesterday asking me if they can give me set to someone else who already got their MY. She said more are coming in January for me. Told her now way no how I'm letting my set go to someone else. I guess these are hard to find right now and I ordered them back in October.

I got a set of 19" VikingContact7 mounted on space grey r241 waiting for me at Spence tire, all paid for. I got a phone call from them yesterday asking me if they can give me set to someone else who already got their MY. She said more are coming in January for me. Told her now way no how I'm letting my set go to someone else. I guess these are hard to find right now and I ordered them back in October.
How is VikingContact7 when comparing to Michelin X-Ice Snow?

Exactly same setup as mine, I was trying to get the matte black at first, but later I liked the space grey more, I am very happy with it.

Reactions: vct07