Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It happened…..
08B85C5B-B10F-4C43-840F-A1CB074EA6F0.jpeg

picked mine up yesterday from Richmond. Looks good from what I can tell. The trunk has a gap bigger on one side then the other but all good.

Came with the A/S Michelin tires but I had already bought winters so got those put on. View attachment 742863
I recommend monitoring that trunk gap. On my 19 model 3, my trunk gap gradually got larger to the point water started going in.
Im sure yours is fine but won’t hurt to keep an eye on it especially during your warranty period.

Congrats on the purchase - the blue is beautiful.

I have my appointment for pickup today at 3pm. I called ahead to put aside some mud flaps that I could install before I left, and they mentioned that they'd already installed mud flaps and PPF. Sounds like we're getting it for free?
Should mention, to my knowledge, the PPF is only in front of the rear wheels under the passenger doors where rock chips had been an issue

Reactions: UW_MYLR
OD: Sept 1 - MYLR B/B 20inch rims

My EDD like most has gone back and forth (from December fluctuating to March - over a week ago was Feb13-Mar13). Since last week, it moved to Dec 17-Dec 31.

I keep calling Tesla to get updates since my SA rarely responds. Today the guy on the call told me that he can now see my car has been "soft matched" and will begin production. Also said that this means 80% chance I get it before year's end. But I will still temper my expectations.

OD: Sept 1 - MYLR B/B 20inch rims

My EDD like most has gone back and forth (from December fluctuating to March - over a week ago was Feb13-Mar13). Since last week, it moved to Dec 17-Dec 31.

I keep calling Tesla to get updates since my SA rarely responds. Today the guy on the call told me that he can now see my car has been "soft matched" and will begin production. Also said that this means 80% chance I get it before year's end. But I will still temper my expectations.
what number do you call?

When I ordered my MYLR on Nov 13, 2021, it gave me an estimated delivery date of June 2022. That was changed to November 2022 yesterday. It seems I may have been bumped down bc the colour I picked (midnight silver metallic) went from being a paid option to a free one.

Tip for anyone that wants a MYLR faster... if you do ANY upgrade (wheels, paint or seats), the tesla website still shows a delivery of July 2022. Stock cars in white or silver show November 2022.

Really annoyed with the change but I guess I should be happy I get to save 1300 now that my paint choice is no longer a paid option.

When I ordered my MYLR on Nov 13, 2021, it gave me an estimated delivery date of June 2022. That was changed to November 2022 yesterday. It seems I may have been bumped down bc the colour I picked (midnight silver metallic) went from being a paid option to a free one.

Tip for anyone that wants a MYLR faster... if you do ANY upgrade (wheels, paint or seats), the tesla website still shows a delivery of July 2022. Stock cars in white or silver show November 2022.

Really annoyed with the change but I guess I should be happy I get to save 1300 now that my paint choice is no longer a paid option.
My details still show as the MSM costing 1,300. Do yours say its free now? Just wondering if tesla is actually going to deduct the cost when i finally get my car.