Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Sept 15.
Schedule pick up Dec 24 -26 in Surrey B.C.

MYLR MSM, Tow, 20" wheels
Congrats! Do you mind providing a bit of a timeline as in when EDD updated and when you got the vision agreement?

I'm in BC too, OD of Sept 1. My EDD updated last week to Dec 21-Dec31. When I called in a few days ago I was told it was 80% likely I get the vision agreement very soon. I called today and today's guy said likely end of Jan from what he can see

Congrats! Do you mind providing a bit of a timeline as in when EDD updated and when you got the vision agreement?

I'm in BC too, OD of Sept 1. My EDD updated last week to Dec 21-Dec31. When I called in a few days ago I was told it was 80% likely I get the vision agreement very soon. I called today and today's guy said likely end of Jan from what he can see
I also have same EDD Dec 21-Dec 31. Went to Tesla store on West 4th Ave, they checked and said they don't expect it for next couple weeks so look like it's January for me too

MYLR5 | Blk/Wht | 20" | No Tow | No FSD | OD & Profile 10/19/2021 | EDD: Mar-Apr 2022 | June 2022| Dec 16-31 | Dec 21-31 (current) | No VIN

No clue how people who ordered in Mid-September are getting theirs but OD of August 21, 2021 and I've been moved to Jan. 20th to Feb 17th now...

Congrats to all of those who picked up their cars recently! Seems like QA has gotten a lot better.
I am waiting since August too. It looks like MYPs are coming in sooner than MYLRs. Also, I have only one minor update…

So for anyone that ordered in Vaughan Location. I had work close to the Tesla centre today so on the way back home i checked out the cars outside.. It seems as if there are about 4or 5 New model Y's there with the Front Bumper Cover still on. 1 was MSM, 2 or 3 were White, and 1 was black. Maybe your MY is there let us know if anyone has Pick Up date is anytime this week or next

OD Sept 1 MYLR B/B 20

EDD keeps shrinking. Went from Dec 17-31 changed to Dec 21-31 few days ago and today to Dec 25-31. But no vision agreement or VIN yet.

Weird how it keeps changing to smaller windows but no vision agreement, so I'm assuming it will get pushed to January

Couldn't look at this thread any more, lots of people ordered after me are taking deliveries soon.

Hope I am getting luck from somewhere else.
Gutted, ik what you mean.. i feel like calling them and going off but idk.. Im happy everyone is getting cars and if you ordered after us and its a different build i understand. But people with the same builds and ordered after are getting cars. Sometimes i feel like my location is to blame but idk. do wheels make that much of a difference... To everyone getting cars, congrats... But WTF