Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model Y was picked up in Oakville today by a very good Friend. I asked my SA if he could pick it up on my behalf, as I would be travelling for the holidays. No need for power of attorney as payment and paper work was previously done. Just sent an email with his driver license details.

Car looks great with minor imperfections. One scratch behind the rear plate found by PPF folks (car was taken to PPF right after being picked up). Service requested and email sent to SA.

Got 1 year of premium connectivity and 1500km of supercharge.

OD: 8/22
LR / White Ex / Black In / 5 seats / 20” / Tow

Attachments

• 2129FB71-E92B-4C70-ABC1-25498E371BDF.jpeg
    2129FB71-E92B-4C70-ABC1-25498E371BDF.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 88
  • FB26D334-0ECA-4CA3-85B3-F64D5A9B3D89.jpeg
    FB26D334-0ECA-4CA3-85B3-F64D5A9B3D89.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 6ADCDE82-96A5-4D85-8780-974D7DB60834.jpeg
    6ADCDE82-96A5-4D85-8780-974D7DB60834.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: KateEdm and UW_MYLR
Hi Fans,

I am expecting delivery in two days. They have actually moved it sooner than original delivery day, which was suppose to be Dec 28th. However, in the purchase agreement they are still charring for the Mid Night Silver Paint. 1300$ which I believe is now free paint option. Is this something that needs to be sorted out during pickup? Anyone has similar situation? The problem is however, that if I price the car all over again with the free paint it comes out higher regardless, so not sure if I can claim my 1300$ for the supposedly free paint color.

Thanks,
Maksim

Hi Fans,

I am expecting delivery in two days. They have actually moved it sooner than original delivery day, which was suppose to be Dec 28th. However, in the purchase agreement they are still charring for the Mid Night Silver Paint. 1300$ which I believe is now free paint option. Is this something that needs to be sorted out during pickup? Anyone has similar situation? The problem is however, that if I price the car all over again with the free paint it comes out higher regardless, so not sure if I can claim my 1300$ for the supposedly free paint color.

Thanks,
Maksim
Ive heard someone that asked their SA if they can get the paint color free after it changed and they agreed. But i think he paid the recent price of the car not the 69,990 as before. And thats why they are okay with changing the color for free. I think they might say you would have to pay the higher price if you got the car for $69,990 for the free MSM paint. BUT it always worth asking a SA. Just say no if they say the price of the car would change also. If you can, go in person and get it in writing or an email if they agree for the free paint, you never know what happens by that time.

Reactions: KateEdm and UW_MYLR
Order Date: August 26, 2021
MYLR - MSM/Black - 5 seats - 20” wheels - FSD

DD moved from Nov 24 > Dec 19 > Jan 19-Feb 19

How are people getting the exact same car faster after ordering after me?
Yeah, its whack. It seems as though there are hundreds of lines based on where people live and what their configurations are. Each of these lines moving at their own pace. Its quite frustrating that we cannot see the line move, just waiting for the notification that our turn is coming.

Reactions: drift_645
My Model Y was picked up in Oakville today by a very good Friend. I asked my SA if he could pick it up on my behalf, as I would be travelling for the holidays. No need for power of attorney as payment and paper work was previously done. Just sent an email with his driver license details.

Car looks great with minor imperfections. One scratch behind the rear plate found by PPF folks (car was taken to PPF right after being picked up). Service requested and email sent to SA.

Got 1 year of premium connectivity and 1500km of supercharge.

OD: 8/22
LR / White Ex / Black In / 5 seats / 20” / Tow

Did you get the premium connectivity and supercharging because of the minor issues you found with the car? Did you just ask the SA? Did you have to escalate to a manager?

Stealth PPF Video

View attachment 747434
Loved the final product, huge difference in person. Personally I chose MSM just to get this specific look, and Adam (thattintguy) did an amazing job.
that looks amazing!! Adam did a great job, too bad he's more than 2 1/2 hrs away from me....

This picture is making me second guess not getting white seats with MSM but i'm too OCD about other people not paying attention in my car and making the seats dirty....

are you going to tint your front windows?

Reactions: rightthing
that looks amazing!! Adam did a great job, too bad he's more than 2 1/2 hrs away from me....

This picture is making me second guess not getting white seats with MSM but i'm too OCD about other people not paying attention in my car and making the seats dirty....

are you going to tint your front windows?
Yah he was 2 hours away from me too but I drove there anyways lol - bast possible PPF rate and avialability compared to all the others in GTA. I decided to wait on tinting my front windows - I mean I actually like the brigntness from the outside to come in, maybe I will see your car and then decide :). Yah man, I ordered the Black interior first then updated my order to get the Whites just to have that contrast.

Yah he was 2 hours away from me too but I drove there anyways lol - bast possible PPF rate and avialability compared to all the others in GTA. I decided to wait on tinting my front windows - I mean I actually like the brigntness from the outside to come in, maybe I will see your car and then decide :). Yah man, I ordered the Black interior first then updated my order to get the Whites just to have that contrast.
do you mind telling me what you paid and how long it took to do? Every place I've looked into said its 48hrs to PPF the full car. Feel free to PM me if you prefer

I'd consider changing the interior to white but I don't wanna be pushed to the back of the line and get the car in November of next yr.... June is already so far away :(

Reactions: rightthing
OD Sept 1 MYLR B/B 20

EDD keeps shrinking. Went from Dec 17-31 changed to Dec 21-31 few days ago and today to Dec 25-31. But no vision agreement or VIN yet.

Weird how it keeps changing to smaller windows but no vision agreement, so I'm assuming it will get pushed to January
OD Sept 1, Color change Sept 17 - MYLR black on black with 20inch rims

Just got my vision agreement and Vin in source code. Then received email from my SA asking if I can pickup on December 26!!!!

The stealth ppf looks great. Sadly I changed my order from whit to black interior ( wife was upset/worried about keeping it clean). I found some places selling model Y seat covers. Anyone try them?

Example: a company In qc named carbonne prestige sells such covers ( I have no relation to them and have not ordered from them)

Did you get the premium connectivity and supercharging because of the minor issues you found with the car? Did you just ask the SA? Did you have to escalate to a manager?
The issue was found by PPF Folks, not during inspection.

I guess Premium Connectivity and Supercharge was offered when I put the deposit and it was honoured by Tesla. Supercharge was because I got a referral code from my brother in law.

I have a service appointment scheduled to Jan 5th to check the on this issue further.

Co
OD Sept 1, Color change Sept 17 - MYLR black on black with 20inch rims

Just got my vision agreement and Vin in source code. Then received email from my SA asking if I can pickup on December 26!!!!
Congrats! My scheduled delivery date was Dec 30, but today I received message from delivery center that the car is arriving earlier than anticipated and they asked if I would be interested in taking delivery Dec 27-29. Of course I would. Can't wait!

MYLR5 | Blk/Wht | 20" | No Tow | No FSD | OD & Profile 10/19/2021 |
EDD: Mar-Apr 2022 | June 2022| Dec 16-31 | Dec 21-31 | Dec 27-29 (current) | VIN assigned 12/21/21 348XXX

Co

Congrats! My scheduled delivery date was Dec 30, but today I received message from delivery center that the car is arriving earlier than anticipated and they asked if I would be interested in taking delivery Dec 27-29. Of course I would. Can't wait!

MYLR5 | Blk/Wht | 20" | No Tow | No FSD | OD & Profile 10/19/2021 |
EDD: Mar-Apr 2022 | June 2022| Dec 16-31 | Dec 21-31 | Dec 27-29 (current) | VIN assigned 12/21/21 348XXX
Awesome!! Nice to see BC finally getting some deliveries

Stealth PPF Video

View attachment 747434
Loved the final product, huge difference in person. Personally I chose MSM just to get this specific look, and Adam (thattintguy) did an amazing job.
Very nice look, love the contrast. Still waiting on a White/White LR and have been looking for PPF wraps, how much did this set you back if you dont mind me asking. I would drive two hours too : )