Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you kidding me Tesla?!! No matter how patient you are it's still really annoying the way they are handling this stuff.
I was happy that after about a month that people are steadily getting AMD I'll definitely get mine with AMD too but seems like Tesla does its best to surprise us.
I reference this once in awhile... looks like lots of AMD 2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses) - Google Drive

Reactions: rezla
Do we have a clue which VINs have the heated wipers?

My pick-up date Feb 16 and my VIN is a NF372
From what I have been reading on Tesla Drive Canada, itā€™s been one month that they have been installing them in the Model 3/Y but they are being activated with update 2022.4.5. I am picking mine up on the 15th (NF371) and I am hopeful that the heated wipers will be installed.

Reactions: Redline_
Do you have MVPA in your account in "Documents" section? if you have it, your VIN should be there.
Also, have you checked the source code for your VIN? I found my VIN in the source code.
I do have the MVPA since day one of order, but nothing in the source code yet on the vehicle page. I think it's time to reach out to my SA. I just don't like bugging him and risking getting on his nerves for asking too much about the car lol. Don't want to push him to the point of, "welp, I'm going to bump you down the line and put this other guy first instead, you annoying little bugger you."