Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah no need to worry about financing now, when you get your VIN you will have enough time to do financing. If you do it now, you will get a credit check and the offer will expire in 90 days anyways. I will be going with non-tesla financing because I get a really good deal through my work, if you do that, you pretty much purchase it cash and your lender will give you a cheque to take with you on pick up day. My pick up is in two weeks so can report back.
that's awesome, congratulations!! will wait for the updates

Just got a call from Tesla Canada about AMD chip. Now they are saying that they don’t know about it and does not know when AMD will be in full production. 🤷🏻‍♂️

My VIN is 375
Geebus that's worrisome. You mentioned earlier you chatted to an SA and he/she said yours will be an AMD chip. Now Tesla Canada called you back and corrected that statement? ...that SA on chat needs to go to jail. 😮

Maybe we should ask the Tesla Chat everyday and see if we get consistent answers. lol.

The Tesla Chat also said can't confirm 12V battery and heated wiper.
I just called Tesla and they confirmed mine is an AMD however could not confirm heated wipers. (VIN NF 373xxxx)...looks like now we can't even rely on Tesla reps for the correct info....it was funny how he was trying to explain me that there is no real difference between the 2 chips...seems like they are getting a lot of calls from customers on this...

Reactions: fiso
I just called Tesla and they confirmed mine is an AMD however could not confirm heated wipers. (VIN NF 373xxxx)...looks like now we can't even rely on Tesla reps for the correct info....it was funny how he was trying to explain me that there is no real difference between the 2 chips...seems like they are getting a lot of calls from customers on this...
At least they confirm the AMD chip. My SA refused to disclose any detail at all.

Oh Awesome! I have NF373XXX picking up in two weeks, Tesla chat confirmed AMD/Battery/Heated Wipers, but my SA is ghosting me. Which number did you reach Tesla at? I need another confirmation lol

Reactions: lukex4