Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah just don’t get stealth front that’ll look odd lol. Their prices are good too on full front plus doors! I almost went for that but decided I’d get something more unique. Either way front+doors would be my minimum for my next car
You're right, it was $4350 when I got the quote, not $5k. Now that I know how much I love my MYP, I'd reconsider at least doing the front end ppf. I did ceramic coating inside/out but still considering ppf.
Use xpel ultimate if you're only doing part of the car... That's my debate right now, full front or full car.... I sorta wanna save the 3k and use it on something else....

Use xpel ultimate if you're only doing part of the car... That's my debate right now, full front or full car.... I sorta wanna save the 3k and use it on something else....
Ya I would personally just do front and doors if xpel ultimate and only go with full if doing xpel stealth. Most dings and damage you’ll get is front and doors, sometimes rear bumper but most damage in that area will likely need much more than heat to fix. Perhaps self healing ceramic (graphene-based like revivify) on full car to help protect some of the rest.

Reactions: curleymapper
Today is the day that I stop checking the Tesla app 15-20 times a day, I finally picked up my MYLR. The car has no issues what so ever with panel gaps, paint issues or interior issues. It’s as close to a perfect build as it gets. My biggest concern today was the weather here in Montreal, we had major snow squalls basically all day and let me tell you it’s not fun picking up your car in such conditions, especially since it is an outdoor pick up. Pick up itself went extremely smooth, Tesla employees did a fantastic job at explaining everything with zero pressure to hurry up.

My biggest concern that I had today was the weather and the OEM tires that are supplied with the vehicle. I have the 19” Gemini’s which come with Continental proContact RX All Season Tires. The reviews of these tires were that they were extremely terrible in snow. With the weather that we were having today made me extremely nervous about the tires handling the snow. It turns out that these tires are actually pretty good in snow and after a few kilometres all the nervousness went away. Winter tires are being installed on Monday morning.( It is the law here in Quebec)

To all the people out there waiting for their Tesla, with all the EDD changes and the frustration that it brings, once you drive your Tesla all those frustrations go away.

I ordered the MYLR on September 22, completed the tasks on the same day. Had and EDD for April 2022, had several EDD changes. My Build is MGM, 5 seater, 19” Gemini’s, with Tow, No FSD.
Congrats 🎉

Reactions: Digitalflyer90
Today is the day that I stop checking the Tesla app 15-20 times a day, I finally picked up my MYLR. The car has no issues what so ever with panel gaps, paint issues or interior issues. It’s as close to a perfect build as it gets. My biggest concern today was the weather here in Montreal, we had major snow squalls basically all day and let me tell you it’s not fun picking up your car in such conditions, especially since it is an outdoor pick up. Pick up itself went extremely smooth, Tesla employees did a fantastic job at explaining everything with zero pressure to hurry up.

My biggest concern that I had today was the weather and the OEM tires that are supplied with the vehicle. I have the 19” Gemini’s which come with Continental proContact RX All Season Tires. The reviews of these tires were that they were extremely terrible in snow. With the weather that we were having today made me extremely nervous about the tires handling the snow. It turns out that these tires are actually pretty good in snow and after a few kilometres all the nervousness went away. Winter tires are being installed on Monday morning.( It is the law here in Quebec)

To all the people out there waiting for their Tesla, with all the EDD changes and the frustration that it brings, once you drive your Tesla all those frustrations go away.

I ordered the MYLR on September 22, completed the tasks on the same day. Had and EDD for April 2022, had several EDD changes. My Build is MGM, 5 seater, 19” Gemini’s, with Tow, No FSD.
Congrats. I have the identical order placed October 5 (for Vancouver) except white/white. I already have my extra rims and snow tires (EV 1 rims from PMC) but might not even use them this season since my delivery date is currently late March after nine date changes so far. I also confess to checking the app way too frequently (!). Here’s hoping I get my car some day…

Reactions: Digitalflyer90
Congrats. I have the identical order placed October 5 (for Vancouver) except white/white. I already have my extra rims and snow tires (EV 1 rims from PMC) but might not even use them this season since my delivery date is currently late March after nine date changes so far. I also confess to checking the app way too frequently (!). Here’s hoping I get my car some day…
I check my app twice a day...

Is it normal for orders to get delays near the EDD?

I only ordered mine back in December, and Aug 2022 hasn't changed yet. I did try other combo options and other than MY Performance option, the date remains the same no matter what I select.

I guess too far away to make any conclusion...

EDD pushed back this morning :(
OD: Oct 16th
Current EDD: April 26-May 24

I remember reading somewhere that the initial EDD is the most accurate one and that was the case for my Model 3. Looking like this could be the case for my Model Y also...