Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can one find the inspection list? Is it a sticky somewhere?

This is a comprehensive checklist on GitHub that you can print out and take with you.

Alternatively, there is an iOS app called Inspect T which is also a comprehensive list that you can download. I like this app because you can add notes and pictures to it. After you've completed the inspection, you can generate an inspection report as well as export images.

Reactions: Pharaoh83
This is a comprehensive checklist on GitHub that you can print out and take with you.

Alternatively, there is an iOS app called Inspect T which is also a comprehensive list that you can download. I like this app because you can add notes and pictures to it. After you've completed the inspection, you can generate an inspection report as well as export images.
Thanks for listing the app!! Wasn’t aware of it and think this might be easier to keep track of the inspection

Thank you! Same app is on the android app store.

Hello.

MYP blue on black, FSD, tow package.

Ordered Feb 11, 2022
First offer of delivery was Feb 16. Pushed that as we were not ready.
Took delivery March 9 at Oakville location.

I am seeing a loose CF spoiler and a white spot under the clear coat of the hood.

Aside from that no issues to speak of and the 21s are a lot more comfortable than expected.

ty for the tip. will be using this app for sure!