Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed interest rates for our US owners are 1-2.5% while we are stuck with our ‘monopolized’ banks at 3.99? Other than a heloc or cash, we don’t have many options here do we? 😕

Also our rates have crept up from sept 2021 2.4%, Nov 2021 2.8%, Jan 2022 3.1, Feb 2022 3.6, and now March 3.99%.

Reactions: nomorefuel
MYLR, 20" Blk interior, 7 seat, FSD

EDD was May, but today I noticed it was bumped to September 17 - November 12... anyone have any idea why? Even the new order with the configuration is showing June...
Welcome to the Tesla waiting game.... This is pretty normal for all orders. EDD jumps around alot but should hopefully move back to a spot close to your original date. If you're really worried you could try calling tesla but in my experience they will not have any additional information

Reactions: wolfgang007
Welcome to the Tesla waiting game.... This is pretty normal for all orders. EDD jumps around alot but should hopefully move back to a spot close to your original date. If you're really worried you could try calling tesla but in my experience they will not have any additional information
Mine said June 10- July 8 and then randomly it arrived and we picked it up yesterday lol. Expect literally 0 warning.

I ordered March 8 for MYLR, on the website it says September 2022 (originally August 2022), how come you guys have a date range whereas mine only shows the month? LOL. Not that I am in a hurry, I am just curious
That's how it is in the beginning. Give it a month or 2 and ranges will start coming in. Be prepared that it will jump back and forth a few times

New to the page but thought I'd jump in to get more info and hopefully a better estimate on edd

Order date 2/24/2022
MYP
Ext: White - Int: Black
No FSD
No Hitch
EDD - May/03 - May/31 hasn't budged since the order
Based out of Toronto

I have received no updates from Tesla SA or anything, for a month everything has been inactive

Few doubts:
1. What does the car come with mud flaps, ppf rear quarter, floor mats ?
2. Who processes the loan in Ontario (I've heard RBC, Scotia), also will someone reach out for that once VIN is assigned, or is it app-based
3. What is the best insurance provider for teslas as per your experience

Thank you for reading, I know its too many questions at once