Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep Matte black.
Was at Guelph Detailing today they mentioned they just had a black done with matte xpel. Found the pic in photos on google maps, is this yours? Looks great!

A2DF975B-F045-4FD4-B358-AE9A7BF9C695.png

Was at Guelph Detailing today they mentioned they just had a black done with matte xpel. Found the pic in photos on google maps, is this yours? Looks great!

View attachment 784164
That is indeed mine! Love the pic you took. I may need to steal it! Thanks for the excellent recommendation on The Guelph Detailing Company. Definitely worth the drive. Irmina is amazing!

That is indeed mine! Love the pic you took. I may need to steal it! Thanks for the excellent recommendation on The Guelph Detailing Company. Definitely worth the drive. Irmina is amazing!
Awesome! Keep checking their instagram they may post a video on the car being wrapped. They did with mine I saved it for myself.

I’m just at their shop getting my 3 week checkup and they are fixing my trunk I dinged the PPF. They are great and very accommodating.

Did you get the revivify matte coating? That’s what I got as they recommended for xpel stealth but I think ceramic pro would also work

• Love
Reactions: curleymapper
Awesome! Keep checking their instagram they may post a video on the car being wrapped. They did with mine I saved it for myself.

I’m just at their shop getting my 3 week checkup and they are fixing my trunk I dinged the PPF. They are great and very accommodating.

Did you get the revivify matte coating? That’s what I got as they recommended for xpel stealth but I think ceramic pro would also work
I was stalking their Instagram account hard last week. I am hoping for a cool video.

I got the revivify Matte coating as well.

New to the page but thought I'd jump in to get more info and hopefully a better estimate on edd

Order date 2/24/2022
MYP
Ext: White - Int: Black
No FSD
No Hitch
EDD - May/03 - May/31 hasn't budged since the order
Based out of Toronto

I have received no updates from Tesla SA or anything, for a month everything has been inactive

Few doubts:
1. What does the car come with mud flaps, ppf rear quarter, floor mats ?
2. Who processes the loan in Ontario (I've heard RBC, Scotia), also will someone reach out for that once VIN is assigned, or is it app-based
3. What is the best insurance provider for teslas as per your experience

Thank you for reading, I know its too many questions at once
Welcome and congrats on the MYP! I picked up a MYLR almost a month ago. It’s been great so far!

1) The car comes with front mud flaps only (none on the rear), small PPF cutout on the bottom of the rear doors, and front and rear carpet floor mats.

2) Aside from RBC and Scotia, they also work with BMO (they moved me to BMO from Scotia after I had to reapply when the 90 day credit approval expired). I completed the loan application right away so I don’t know when or how Tesla would have contacted me for that info otherwise.

3) I tried using rates.ca (formerly Kanetix.ca) for insurance quotes and the broker I ended up with is Scoop Insurance. They set me up with Pembridge (owned by Allstate) and my insurance is actually cheaper than my previous ICE vehicle! (I’ve heard insuring these super safe Teslas are actually cheaper on insurance!)

Hope some of this info helps.

Welcome and congrats on the MYP! I picked up a MYLR almost a month ago. It’s been great so far!

1) The car comes with front mud flaps only (none on the rear), small PPF cutout on the bottom of the rear doors, and front and rear carpet floor mats.

2) Aside from RBC and Scotia, they also work with BMO (they moved me to BMO from Scotia after I had to reapply when the 90 day credit approval expired). I completed the loan application right away so I don’t know when or how Tesla would have contacted me for that info otherwise.

3) I tried using rates.ca (formerly Kanetix.ca) for insurance quotes and the broker I ended up with is Scoop Insurance. They set me up with Pembridge (owned by Allstate) and my insurance is actually cheaper than my previous ICE vehicle! (I’ve heard insuring these super safe Teslas are actually cheaper on insurance!)

Hope some of this info helps.
This helps a lot. Thank you iQueue

Reactions: Lephturn