Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I took delivery of my MYP. Had an issue with the passenger door not aligned and not closing properly. Also found a gap at the driver side door jamb. Tech fixed it onsite just had to wait for about 45mins. The rest are good, no panel panel gaps on the exterior and glass scratch.

The ride quality is not too bad at all considering it has a 21” rims. Its one of my concern as I upgraded from MYLR to MYP, happy that Im not feeling the road bumps that much.

Tires are Michelin all season.

Attachments

• 023164B7-0DB2-4E80-AB8F-13A1C49052E4.jpeg
    023164B7-0DB2-4E80-AB8F-13A1C49052E4.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 74
OD: October 15th, 2021 - MYLR - Blue/White
Current EDD: August 8th-Sept 9th
Original EDD at order was March - April

EDD has changed approximately 8-10 times

This waiting game is taking a toll - especially seeing people who ordered after me (MYLR) and getting theirs first. When i get mine and it doesn't have Ryzen, Li Battery - i am going to lose it (Sour Grapes) going to have to reject it and wait some more.

Reactions: Ken_vs_Ryu
OD: October 15th, 2021 - MYLR - Blue/White
Current EDD: August 8th-Sept 9th
Original EDD at order was March - April

EDD has changed approximately 8-10 times

This waiting game is taking a toll - especially seeing people who ordered after me (MYLR) and getting theirs first. When i get mine and it doesn't have Ryzen, Li Battery - i am going to lose it (Sour Grapes) going to have to reject it and wait some more.
A part of me wants to have a later delivery date so that I'm guaranteed to have Ryzen, etc. It's a big enough upgrade that it's worth it to wait I think.

Any sign of whether cars delivered now have the upgrades? I've heard they have since December 2021, but I guess it all depends.

A part of me wants to have a later delivery date so that I'm guaranteed to have Ryzen, etc. It's a big enough upgrade that it's worth it to wait I think.

Any sign of whether cars delivered now have the upgrades? I've heard they have since December 2021, but I guess it all depends.

This is update tracker sheet.

Reactions: Psyy
I just joined the forum.

My OD was Oct 15, 2022: MYLR, MSM/black, 5 seat, 19”
EDD changed multiple times around Mar-May.
But it was changed to May 31-July 12 yesteraday.

I am not in hurry getting the car, but do hope to get the car with 4860 battery, and other upgrades

This is update tracker sheet.
Oh this is awesome.

Yup, mine was June 1-July 3 yesterday. Today July 27 to Sept 21. MYLR5 Blue with no additional options.OD 1/15
Kinda hurts to see similar delivery times when my OD is 10/29 :(

Although what hurts most is my tires are just about fully shot and need replacing. Trying to hold on as long as I can but I definitely can't wait until Sept to replace them. May? I think so.

I just joined the forum.

My OD was Oct 15, 2022: MYLR, MSM/black, 5 seat, 19”
EDD changed multiple times around Mar-May.
But it was changed to May 31-July 12 yesteraday.

I am not in hurry getting the car, but do hope to get the car with 4860 battery, and other upgrades
Checked with my SA this morning and he confirmed all new deliveries (MY) are coming with the ryzen chip and new batteries. This is from an Oakville rep.

Reactions: Psyy