Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually ordered an Hyundai Ioniq 5 in Nov 2021 but it has been pushed back to 2nd quarter 2023. It actually has a better AP, includes auto parking and auto lane change with the AP. That is only available with FSD for Tesla, Wonder how long Canada will pay less for FSD? It would be about $15000 Canadian. I for one do not see any value with FSD in Canada.

MYLR | White & White | 20" Wheels | FSD
  • OD: Oct 26, 2021
  • Original EDD: June 2022
  • EDD kept changing and it narrowed down to end of March 2022 with 2-week window
  • Order put on hold until May 1 (I wanted to get it around July)
  • Hold released on April 14 (threatened order would be canceled otherwise)
  • New EDD: April 27 - May 3
  • Got a call from Tesla on Apr 21 to schedule a tentative date to take delivery between Apr 29 and May 3
  • Set Apr 30 afternoon and now app shows Apr 30 at 3pm for delivery (was told that I can change this until Apr 29)
  • VIN displayed on Apr 22 (I was able to locate the hidden VIN earlier though)

Looks like I'll be getting mine soon! I was planning on pushing out my delivery date due to parking situation but fortunately it's been addressed. Ordered a bunch of accessories from Amazon and will be scheduling an appointment for PPF and tint soon. Excited!

MYLR | White & White | 20" Wheels | FSD
  • OD: Oct 26, 2021
  • Original EDD: June 2022
  • EDD kept changing and it narrowed down to end of March 2022 with 2-week window
  • Order put on hold until May 1 (I wanted to get it around July)
  • Hold released on April 14 (threatened order would be canceled otherwise)
  • New EDD: April 27 - May 3
  • Got a call from Tesla on Apr 21 to schedule a tentative date to take delivery between Apr 29 and May 3
  • Set Apr 30 afternoon and now app shows Apr 30 at 3pm for delivery (was told that I can change this until Apr 29)
  • VIN displayed on Apr 22 (I was able to locate the hidden VIN earlier though)

Looks like I'll be getting mine soon! I was planning on pushing out my delivery date due to parking situation but fortunately it's been addressed. Ordered a bunch of accessories from Amazon and will be scheduling an appointment for PPF and tint soon. Excited!
What's your location?
My OD is 23rd and so far stuck on July-Sept.
It was april 23-may 06 in begging of april but last sunday got pushed.

I have same configuration as yours, and EDD date July 25-Sept 5. People who had added FSD will get the car sooner than us in general
Here's the dumb part: I had fsd but decided to take it off when my edd changed from 4/25-5/7 to 4/23-5/6 AND getting text from tesla.
Even asked the SA if it would impact prices or delivery times and they said no
No I am regretting not waiting till VIN to remove fsd.

My last 2 edd changed on sunday and after I got pushed to July-Sept I was told by 2 SAs that its an inaccurate edd and I should expect a change by friday. Was really expecting something by today the latest

I ordered mine March 6: MYLR, white, black interior, 19", tow.
Original EDD was Aug 2022, then a week later it moved to Sept 2022, and since then stuck to Oct '22 - Jan '23.
They were careful enough to contact me to update my trade-in kms so they can shave another 1000$ of my trade-in value.

Got the call to book my pick up.
I asked about the iZEV but Tesla Canada hasn’t gotten word about eligibility. I’m assuming because currently the prices are out of the program’s eligibility.
My order was made October 3, 21’ and at that time the base price, plus upgrades of the Model Y are still under the current program. So hopefully they can resolve this before pick up.

Reactions: GigaToronto
Got the call to book my pick up.
I asked about the iZEV but Tesla Canada hasn’t gotten word about eligibility. I’m assuming because currently the prices are out of the program’s eligibility.
My order was made October 3, 21’ and at that time the base price, plus upgrades of the Model Y are still under the current program. So hopefully they can resolve this before pick up.
so 7 months so far. What did you order?

Here's the dumb part: I had fsd but decided to take it off when my edd changed from 4/25-5/7 to 4/23-5/6 AND getting text from tesla.
Even asked the SA if it would impact prices or delivery times and they said no
No I am regretting not waiting till VIN to remove fsd.

My last 2 edd changed on sunday and after I got pushed to July-Sept I was told by 2 SAs that its an inaccurate edd and I should expect a change by friday. Was really expecting something by today the latest
Removing FSD will delay delivery

Tesla closes FSD Capability loophole that shortened delivery wait times for free

This is because Tesla does not sell / list a base Model Y that meet the MSRP as suggested iZEV program. Currently and even back in Oct 2021.

Unless they introduce a software limited MY Standard AWD that meets the threshold. With their current demand and supply shortage, I am not sure will they make this move.

Reactions: riznik48