Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeap. The issue is that I keep getting confusing statements. Last monday the agent over the phone was adamant that it's a software issue and I should expect a better window within 72 hours. Almost made it sound like I was due for an updated EDD.

Called on friday and another agent told me its a good estimate.

And just saw someone on reddit who ordered MYLR MSM in Houston a week back already got VIN. While I agree that its likely a rejected VIN, I find it hard to believe that there was no one else next in line for that config. Have no fkng idea how Tesla is following these orders.
I hear you! Sounds like a damn logistical nightmare to be honest! I was just told if I add a tow hitch I’m move from Jan-apr jail, to Oct-Jan…. Let’s see if it actual does anything.

Hey everyone!

Figure I'd chime in on what I've been seeing the last few days.

MYLR, white, black, no tow, no FSD, 19" gemini (most base mode you can get :p) to Vancouver, BC

OD - October 15th, 2021, with estimated April 2022

EDD1 (Nov2021) - Feb28 to March 30
EDD2 (Dec2021) - Jan31 to Feb28
EDD3 (Jan15th, when my loan expired) - September 2022
EDD4 (renewed loan, mid-February) - April 16 to May 17
EDD5 (April16) - July 1 to August 12th
EDD6 (April 22) - April 29 to May 15
EDD7 (April 25) - April 25 to April 29
EDD8 (April 26) - April 26 to April 30
EDD9 (April 27) - April 27 to May 1

No VIN yet though. I've been resisting all urges to call them and have been hoping they'd call first. I'm slowly losing the battle at I reach for my phone...
Keep us updated. If you get a VIN, I might too since my order is so similar…

Btw same SA on text told me that they are expecting more demo vehicles in Toronto around June. So likely we will see some MYs coming in around late May I suppose
Tesla releases their demos at the end of every quarter for new batch
Hey everyone!

Figure I'd chime in on what I've been seeing the last few days.

MYLR, white, black, no tow, no FSD, 19" gemini (most base mode you can get :p) to Vancouver, BC

OD - October 15th, 2021, with estimated April 2022

EDD1 (Nov2021) - Feb28 to March 30
EDD2 (Dec2021) - Jan31 to Feb28
EDD3 (Jan15th, when my loan expired) - September 2022
EDD4 (renewed loan, mid-February) - April 16 to May 17
EDD5 (April16) - July 1 to August 12th
EDD6 (April 22) - April 29 to May 15
EDD7 (April 25) - April 25 to April 29
EDD8 (April 26) - April 26 to April 30
EDD9 (April 27) - April 27 to May 1

No VIN yet though. I've been resisting all urges to call them and have been hoping they'd call first. I'm slowly losing the battle at I reach for my phone...
have you tried the VIN search on your Tesla profile? I wonder if it'll show given how close your EDD range is now

there is no escalation, that's just your SA yanking your chain.

💯

sad ralph wiggum GIF

Thought I'd check in for my first post after a month and a bit of lurking...MYLR5/MSM/19"/Tow/no FSD with an OD of 28 Oct. Current EDD is May 11- June 8 for a Kitchener pick-up. Hoping that this VIN distribution continues and nice to see some fellow Canucks going through the same patience test that I am :).