Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been mostly hanging out in the October orders thread, but check this one every once in a while. Glad to see some Canadians getting close to delivery from 2021 orders. I'm in Halifax and have had a generic "June 2022" EDD since November 1. I took a quick poll of Maritimers on another site and it seems there are several of us that just have June EDDs. Perhaps they will be sending a truck full of MYLRs out here in June? Was really hoping it would be earlier, but I will be pretty disappointed if it gets pushed back... I shudder to think of what the interest rates will be by June.

Note: Vehicle orders placed on or after April 28, 2022 will not include a Mobile Connector with delivery. Mobile Connector orders with both NEMA 5-15 Adapter and NEMA 14-50 Adapter will begin shipping in August 2022.

It is not April 15 or 18 but orders after April 28 2022 will not receive a Mobile Connector.

How did you find the inventory model? Do you pay today's price?
Had signed up for inventory tracker and they usually get sold out in seconds. Fortunately was on my phone already so managed to get it through.
And yes, the unfortunate thing is its today's prices (hence my wife out to kill me lol). But better than adding fsd I guess