Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I just went ahead and saw there was almost similar config in existing stock (black instead of MSM). Went ahead and ordered it. Now I gotta pray my wife doesnt murders me in sleep

I've been tempted to do that quite a few times but the price jumps since my order in October are enough ($8k total) for me to suck it up and wait. In other news, my time did move from Sept 28 - Nov 23 to now August 14 - Sept 25. Still MUCH later than most MYLR orders from Oct but progress I suppose

I've been tempted to do that quite a few times but the price jumps since my order in October are enough ($8k total) for me to suck it up and wait. In other news, my time did move from Sept 28 - Nov 23 to now August 14 - Sept 25. Still MUCH later than most MYLR orders from Oct but progress I suppose
in my case it was around $6k and I have lots of plan for june/july so went ahead with the existing stock.
But yes, if you can wait, def wait it out. I am still not going to cancel my existing reservation till the very end, just in case by some miracle the car shows up earlier. But at this stage I have given up. My EDD went from April 23-May 06 to July 30-Sept 10. And barely anyone at tesla is giving me any accurate info.

in my case it was around $6k and I have lots of plan for june/july so went ahead with the existing stock.
But yes, if you can wait, def wait it out. I am still not going to cancel my existing reservation till the very end, just in case by some miracle the car shows up earlier. But at this stage I have given up. My EDD went from April 23-May 06 to July 30-Sept 10. And barely anyone at tesla is giving me any accurate info.
If you cancel your initial order then maybe my EDD might get moved up since your specs might be the same as mine. 😂

Reactions: Mr.Viking
Wow Just saw that there were 4 MYLRs, 1 M3LR and 1 M3P all in existing inventory in GTA today
I don't know the exact color, seat color, number of seats but what I get from this is that these models were refused and instead of offering it to the next person with the same spec order (older price order), Tesla released it to their existing inventory for sale so they can eat bigger profit and letting the people still waiting..keep waiting...😤

I don't know the exact color, seat color, number of seats but what I get from this is that these models were refused and instead of offering it to the next person with the same spec order (older price order), Tesla released it to their existing inventory for sale so they can eat bigger profit and letting the people still waiting..keep waiting...😤
Some were probably rejects but some were demo models (including mine)

Tesla just lowered the price of the wall connector from 630 to 510, I bought mine last week 🙃🫠, I have an appointment to pick up my MYLR-7-FSD next week, my OD was feb 1st, I can’t believe how fast my waiting time was in comparison with other here

I am going to take my MYLR delivery on coming Tues. I have been preparing myself for my delivery day, by researching online.

Question:
1. Do Tesla allow me to do final inspection of my car before I hand them the certified cheque? In case if I get a car with MAJOR deficiency, can I refuse the delivery?
2. In Canada, if I inspect the car, and find some issues such as panel gap etc, do I document right away, and then open up service request? In US, I believe Tesla require document any issues within 100miles driving so that servicing the car will be free of charge?
3. Any advice on my delivery day will be much appreciated

Hey guys

New tesla preorder here. Wanted a Tesla since they launched and have been eagerly saving since. The day finally came in February as I am moving home to Kingston Ontario from cairns australia. Moving in august and placed as below:

OD: 03/12
MYLR7
MSM, black interior, Gemini wheels
No FSD
EDD: September 2022
Vaughan pickup location chosen

Now I see from Reddit and on here that lots of folks are getting their cars just now from Oct 2021 and some are getting them from Feb 2022 orders. What is going on? How are people with older orders not getting their cars before newer orders? I’m very confused by the whole process and since I ordered from abroad, I don’t have an SA to help provide answers.