Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine in March 14, 2022 was said delivery of May and then last week got date June to July date and today got Nov '22 - Jan '23

Configuration:
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability <-- Added this for early delivery date from August to May
  • Tow Hitch
  • Location of Order - Online Delivery Toronto Area
Do we know which month orders are getting delivered at this time?
I heard someone in Toronto is still waiting for his Aug 2021 order (LR with only MSM option).

Tesla has been notorious for pushing older orders further out and prioritizing those who are paying more for the same car. Happened to 2 of my buddies now. Still waiting for their august 21’ MY and M3 LR order and pushed more than 5x each. Meanwhile many have orders way after and taken delivery. At this point they keep pushing them to the point of pissing them off into cancelling. The end goal no doubt. Corp tactics at its best. Why sell at x price when you have a line up at x+25%?

Any one else getting a sliding EDD push every day? My EDD gets pushed by a day everyday since the 4th of May, same 4 day window of today +4 days. I’ve physically seen my car and matched the vin at the service center but they are saying it is stuck in transit according to the system.

Reactions: rudythecar
Any one else getting a sliding EDD push every day? My EDD gets pushed by a day everyday since the 4th of May, same 4 day window of today +4 days. I’ve physically seen my car and matched the vin at the service center but they are saying it is stuck in transit according to the system.
They must be waiting for the charge port part for your car or pushing through the delivery backlog of the other cars that were waiting for that part.

This is strange. Yesterday my date moved from June 14 - July 19 to Nov - Feb and today another move back to June 14 - July 19 (hope 2022). Not sure how and what happened. My OD is March 2023 but then I am seeing people from September waiting for there MY how will they deliver for me in June/July?

It's in my sig, probably can't see it if you are viewing from a phone. Pretty much the same as yours. My mouse is hovering over the FSD buy button depending on what happens with yours haha.

MYLR | Ext: Red | Int: Black | 7 seats | 19" Wheels | Tow | No FSD
Order date: Sept 15 | Profile completed Oct 5
Original EDD: Feb 2022. Current EDD: June 1-June 29
Awesome, pretty identical! Edd still the same. I think it may not do anything (adding FSD to build)because it’s pretty darn close to production anyway…one thing I thought, is I am not sure if that 10,600 sticks around after your vehicle gets a vin or gets delivered if you know what I mean.