Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried this link and it just redirected me to my Account. No editing capability is visible.
When you first enter the link it will direct you to your login. Once you login then copy/paste the link again and it will work. At least that is how I got it to work and I've done it a few times now...yet to pull the trigger on any upgrade though as an SA (via text) told me EDD will just reflect a brand new order's EDD and not give me any priority based on my March OD.

EDIT: Just tried again after reading your post....you are correct it isn't working anymore. It worked yesterday afternoon for me and the day before. Maybe Tesla got wise and closed the loophole. If you text Tesla the SA can make the changes for you and should be able to confirm the final price before the change is made. The SA I texted said he could do that but didn't offer to open the Edit feature on my account. I believe the Edit feature is only there until profile is complete. But another poster on this thread did have an SA open the Edit feature for him.

Reactions: Larry Healey
Use this link with your unique RN number at the end and you will get into the design studio to edit your order. https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#######
All pricing will show so you can see what the actual price would be. Since you ordered in May the pricing should be the same as what a MYP would have been when you ordered your MYLR. For myself with a March order it is slightly higher due to an increase in delivery costs (supposedly). But for the most part Tesla is honouring pricing at time of ordering now in Canada. This is new as of last week.
I too also tried using this link but with no success.

The MYP price is $89,890, and then at the bottom it'll say "Review Changes" or "Discard Changes".
1652968782104.png

When you first enter the link it will direct you to your login. Once you login then copy/paste the link again and it will work. At least that is how I got it to work and I've done it a few times now...yet to pull the trigger on any upgrade though as an SA (via text) told me EDD will just reflect a brand new order's EDD and not give me any priority based on my March OD.

EDIT: Just tried again after reading your post....you are correct it isn't working anymore. It worked yesterday afternoon for me and the day before. Maybe Tesla got wise and closed the loophole. If you text Tesla the SA can make the changes for you and should be able to confirm the final price before the change is made. The SA I texted said he could do that but didn't offer to open the Edit feature on my account. I believe the Edit feature is only there until profile is complete. But another poster on this thread did have an SA open the Edit feature for him.
Edit still works for me. Albeit order date was only May 12/2022

MXLR. Ordered Feb 2021 in Canada. EDD was Aug 2022. It jumped to “Estimated delivery: Dec. 2022 - Apr. 2023” today

I emailed dealer yesterday asking about other deliveries. I must have angered someone.
Or they realize that my config costs have increased nearly 30k so new orders get priority

MXLR 6 seat, Blue, Cream, 20” BC FSD

Is anyone experiencing issues getting into their Tesla account? When i click go to account from the mobile app, the page shows blank. Also tried logging in from web and it shows the same ever since i had to resubmit mileage for trade in yesterday. Is it just me or everyone else?

Do you mind sharing your goto place?
CEO Tire
445 Midwest Rd #13, Scarborough, ON M1P 4Y9

been going to them for years and never have any issues!

Just got a 4 day window today. I can see my VIN in the source code but that's it. Really hope its really happening
I’m very similar. Same OD and almost identical configuration but no VIN (and none I can find in source code).

I had yet another 2 week window arrive yesterday (May 18-June1). Every other time, on day 2 of window, it reset to a later 2 week window (or even a 4 week window). This time it reset but the window actually shrank to May 22-June 1. Who knows.

Use this link with your unique RN number at the end and you will get into the design studio to edit your order. https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#######
All pricing will show so you can see what the actual price would be. Since you ordered in May the pricing should be the same as what a MYP would have been when you ordered your MYLR. For myself with a March order it is slightly higher due to an increase in delivery costs (supposedly). But for the most part Tesla is honouring pricing at time of ordering now in Canada. This is new as of last week.
I just realized, when I do try this, I have to option of adding FSD for $10,600 and not the revised price of $12,800, does that mean I am being honoured my old price? So switch to MYP from MYLR will be the old price as well and not the new one?

I’m very similar. Same OD and almost identical configuration but no VIN (and none I can find in source code).

I had yet another 2 week window arrive yesterday (May 18-June1). Every other time, on day 2 of window, it reset to a later 2 week window (or even a 4 week window). This time it reset but the window actually shrank to May 22-June 1. Who knows.
When I had a two week window, I couldn’t find a VIN either. I had a two week window in March but it got pushed to June then EDD constantly changed. I had three two week windows and when I was a week away from entering my two week window. The window would move again. Now that I’m in a 4 day window, I finally found a vin in the source so let’s see. Hope it stays

I just realized, when I do try this, I have to option of adding FSD for $10,600 and not the revised price of $12,800, does that mean I am being honoured my old price? So switch to MYP from MYLR will be the old price as well and not the new one?
Supposedly prices are being honored now in Canada. Except there is a ~$700 increase due to increased delivery fees. According to this article: Tesla customers in Canada can now edit their design and maintain original pricing [Update]

Contact an SA and confirm but pricing should be original + that small delivery increase.
And yes FSD remains at $10,600 for me also. That I can do just from the regular website without going into the EDIT window.

Supposedly prices are being honored now in Canada. Except there is a ~$700 increase due to increased delivery fees. According to this article: Tesla customers in Canada can now edit their design and maintain original pricing [Update]

Contact an SA and confirm but pricing should be original + that small delivery increase.
And yes FSD remains at $10,600 for me also. That I can do just from the regular website without going into the EDIT window.
Was told by my rep that since the order modification has already been executed, the price can not be changed back to my original March 12th order =/

UPDATE: So now at work on Windows using Chrome and I can still get into the EDIT page using the method/URL I posted. This morning at home I was on MacOS using Safari. I'll try Chrome on Mac when I get home.

Same prices I saw yesterday: $79,590 for base MYLR and $85,890 for base MYP.

Called the number and on top of that talked to my SA, if I am to go from LR to P with same options, I would pay the updated prices and not the March order price.

Add in Accel boost for 3k and your price delta is now 3k. Also MYP now comes with Michelin all seasons as opposed to the Pirelli summers. Many owners reporting a better ride immediately.

As for winters, yes you can 100% swap into a 19’ set and calipers will fit just fine. Tesla says not recommended more for liability reasons relating to tires not being able to handle the power of the P version. But it fits just fine..

Try searching Kijiji for Tesla model Y winter tires. Tonnes of options :)

Also:

Damn, I thought acceleration boost was 1500$ click option in the app once you get your Tesla not 3000$.

Is anyone experiencing issues getting into their Tesla account? When i click go to account from the mobile app, the page shows blank. Also tried logging in from web and it shows the same ever since i had to resubmit mileage for trade in yesterday. Is it just me or everyone else?
This happened to me too, same situation as well with the trade in. Waiting for a call back still.

This happened to me too, same situation as well with the trade in. Waiting for a call back still.
Oh good! Then im not the only one with this issue. I got the email back from Tesla to accept the trade in offer but i cant access the Tesla page to accept. SA said the issue was fixed but i still cannot access. Hopefully its just a temporary thing.