Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So get this guys..on my 22’ model 3 LR…drove this morning for an errand and ended up with 116wh/km. Just got in and drove.
Ie. Battery % went from 68 to 67% in 16km.

Best efficiency I’ve ever had between MS, MX and M3 owned! Very impressive and with 19” on not the 18’s. For comparison, winter months are around 180-190 wh/km.

Somehow I doubt MYP will be even close to this lol 😂

1C19F3DC-FF92-42B6-A561-FD94EB460C36.jpeg

Is there a more updated delivery checklist than THIS one? I have my delivery today and will be doing it on my own.
For insurance the online quotes had CAA lower than my online quote for TD (existing insurer) however when I called them they were able to apply my discounts (multivehicle, home insurance with them, 'mature driver' :rolleyes: and it got back to about the same. I was sort of looking forward to that CAA Swiss Chalet discount... but I stayed with TD Meloche Monnex.

I ordered Model Y LR in April 27 and the delivery estimate is Nov 2022 - Feb 2023, then I found out that if I change my order to Performance the site shows July - Sept.

so I went back to Tesla Oakville to see if they can change it and if it is really gonna arrive sooner, the lady told me why not put a second order for Model Y P and keep the existing order of Model Y LR and what ever got first I can cancel the other and get 250 credit toward the purchase of the one I will take.

so I did that the order date was May 24th and Estimated delivery was July - September 2022

on May 26 (2 days after) Delivery for MYP changed to Aug26 - Oct7
on May 30 Delivery for MYP changed to Aug4 to Sept15

MYLR still showing Nov 2022 - Feb 2023

I thought sharing this hope it helps

Quick question for anyone who knows...

I am looking at securing a loan for my MY, and weighing option between Tesla and self arranged financing.

Can I select and finalize the Tesla one right now, and provide self arranged funding later on? I notice "By confirming, I acknowledge that I am accepting my terms with Scotiabank and I will be unable to change my payment method." above the confirm button... if I click it does it mean I MUST use their arranged funding? I've tried multiple times to get a hold of a SA and no one has gotten back to me in a week...

Thanks for the great idea, now you got me thinking as well. I’m May 12 MYLR (Nov-Feb), but liking the MYP for earlier delivery.

So you trust that Oakville lady’s word that they will honour the original 250 deposit to put towards a second order?

Quick question for anyone who knows...

I am looking at securing a loan for my MY, and weighing option between Tesla and self arranged financing.

Can I select and finalize the Tesla one right now, and provide self arranged funding later on? I notice "By confirming, I acknowledge that I am accepting my terms with Scotiabank and I will be unable to change my payment method." above the confirm button... if I click it does it mean I MUST use their arranged funding? I've tried multiple times to get a hold of a SA and no one has gotten back to me in a week...
You can opt to pay ‘cash’ through self financing up until a few days before delivery so that you allow them time to create the appropriate MVPagreement papareork to sign.

I’d keep the account in cash payment anyway until you have a VIN or pretty sure your EDD won’t get pushed again.

Thanks for the great idea, now you got me thinking as well. I’m May 12 MYLR (Nov-Feb), but liking the MYP for earlier delivery.

So you trust that Oakville lady’s word that they will honour the original 250 deposit to put towards a second order?
Yes i am trusting her, i spoke with her in person and exchange few emails and she looks trustworthy, although i cant tell you if this is a standard practice so you can do this online without speaking to anyone, or the sale adviser have the power to do that but you should talk to them first before going forward.

i recommande to go to tesla and speak with someone

Reactions: KWC_Diu