Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently our neighbors ain't much better than us anymore, I read their threads they are up around 4% also lol

I just resubmit my financing application right on 5/31 to avoid another round of rate hike, got 4.85% from Scotia with a credit score of 840, last time back in Feb when I first applied it was 2.85% from RBC.....Never seen an inflation like this in my life.....
What term did you choose? We took 96 ass we intend to just pay this off before end of year anyway.

Yep. My delivery date is today but the agreement was only available last night with all the payment details.
I guess they expect most Canadians just do the bank draft so they don't make this available sooner?

Btw the odometer on MVPA says 30 on mine. What about yours?
Thanks for the replies on this. I’m set for delivery tomorrow so hopefully it shows up today. My insurance is asking for the address of my financing bank branch and i assume that’ll be in the final agreement? Sucks because I would love to square up insurance yesterday to get that out of the way.

Reactions: Destiny1701
Thanks for the replies on this. I’m set for delivery tomorrow so hopefully it shows up today. My insurance is asking for the address of my financing bank branch and i assume that’ll be in the final agreement? Sucks because I would love to square up insurance yesterday to get that out of the way.
It won’t. Which bank? If it’s Scotia, its usually king st Toronto.

If bmo or rbc, look it up! MVPA doesn’t have it

I took delivery last week.

Most things with car was okay. Noticed a bit of a panel gap with the trunk, top passenger side and the rear bumper colour (yellowish colour) doesn’t match the rest of the car but every Y seemed to have both issues so not much I could ask for. Especially since demand is crazy so I accepted delivery.

The rest of the car is good. No other panel gaps I could find. Car came with mud flaps and ppf for the rear doors.

So you may be getting closer. When was the order date? MYP or MYLR?
MYLR, Sept 15. Check signature for more details (rotate phone to landscape to see it).

I have been "getting close" for a while now haha so I'm (sadly) not holding my breath.

sounds frustrating....
Yeah, to say the least. I had winter tires ordered "just in case" the car was delivered in Feb as initially thought lol.

I took delivery last week.

Most things with car was okay. Noticed a bit of a panel gap with the trunk, top passenger side and the rear bumper colour (yellowish colour) doesn’t match the rest of the car but every Y seemed to have both issues so not much I could ask for. Especially since demand is crazy so I accepted delivery.

The rest of the car is good. No other panel gaps I could find. Car came with mud flaps and ppf for the rear doors.
Congrats on taking delivery of your MYLR!
Just curious were the mud flaps and PPF already installed for you?