Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text from my SA that my MYP has just departed from the factory and is in transit and to be on look out for a text next week to schedule pick up appointment!
windshield fluid refill light just came up on my truck...reluctant to fill that thing up now and put in most minimal gas as needed LOL

Just got a text from my SA that my MYP has just departed from the factory and is in transit and to be on look out for a text next week to schedule pick up appointment!
windshield fluid refill light just came up on my truck...reluctant to fill that thing up now and put in most minimal gas as needed LOL
That is great news. when did you order? My SA never gives me such details such as car departing factory and on a truck etc. She just says "hang tight" and "wait for VIN confirmation"

That is great news. when did you order? My SA never gives me such details such as car departing factory and on a truck etc. She just says "hang tight" and "wait for VIN confirmation"
Rotate your phone to landscape, you can see the details in their signature. This is the first board I have been part of where signatures were not visible in portrait mode on a phone. Maybe a setting somewhere?

Yeah, my SA is the same, it's crazy that some can see this info and some can't. Maybe they just were not trained how to look this up? Or maybe they are just BS'ing lol.

They have a full lot of MYLR? That cannot be correct, as Canada hasn't received a single MY in at least the last 30 days.
I ordered the Y LR in early March from the Lawrence location and don't even have a data assigned. Was supposed to get it late April, then dates kept jumping until eventually became 1-10 weeks. That's what it says now.
I ordered last year September and still waiting for delivery. Now it shows September to October. You ordered way after me. I think your delivery will be next year.

Originally ordered MYLR in March 2022 but revised to MYP in April seeing the wait times extend to end of this year and with rates going up. Oh and decreasing trade in value on my truck lol

I've had a numerous communications via email and text and several visits to my SA at the Yorkdale sales centre so he knows me quite well. Not sure if that helped or I just lucked out with this SA doing his job lol

Originally ordered MYLR in March 2022 but revised to MYP in April seeing the wait times extend to end of this year and with rates going up. Oh and decreasing trade in value on my truck lol

I've had a numerous communications via email and text and several visits to my SA at the Yorkdale sales centre so he knows me quite well. Not sure if that helped or I just lucked out with this SA doing his job lol
MYP is faster than long range. I think mine will be ready in August.

Reactions: MYPDBM

Who is your SA, My guy is at Yorkdale as well, but doesn’t answer emails

PPF, mudguard installed for all Canadian cars so don't worry. Boy that rear ppf is mandatory as the car dirties that panel in 30 seconds
I was actually surprised to see mine didn't have the mudguard installed on delivery. It does have the PPF installed though.
None of Ys had the mudguard when I looked in the lot.
Maybe another part shortage issue?

I didn't ask about it because I was going to install my own anyways.

But others should check on the delivery date.

I was actually surprised to see mine didn't have the mudguard installed on delivery. It does have the PPF installed though.
None of Ys had the mudguard when I looked in the lot.
Maybe another part shortage issue?

I didn't ask about it because I was going to install my own anyways.

But others should check on the delivery date.
can somebody confirm. Y suppose comes with front and rear mudguards?

My recommendation would be to change out the fronts as well so they look uniform to the ones you install in the back. I find that the OEM ones are very low and scrape against speed bumps. I installed mine yesterday and the only issue I had was with the rear bottom bolt as it would not come off easily. I ended up putting the bottom of the mud guard over the bolt and just used the clips inside the wheel well. It is still very snug with no movement.