Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So MYP is gone today for installing auto present door handles :) no more odd reaching for opening. My wife missed this in the S so I brought it to MY :)

Same functions as S…opens when you walk close by with phone/key fob or you touch any handle.

Will post a video when it’s done !

Ppf and window tint is done :) carbon/pewter T decals off to be painted. Also 295/35/21 on :)

View attachment 815849View attachment 815850View attachment 815851
Looks dope!! what level tints did you get?

So MYP is gone today for installing auto present door handles :) no more odd reaching for opening. My wife missed this in the S so I brought it to MY :)

Same functions as S…opens when you walk close by with phone/key fob or you touch any handle.

Will post a video when it’s done !

Ppf and window tint is done :) carbon/pewter T decals off to be painted. Also 295/35/21 on :)

View attachment 815849View attachment 815850View attachment 815851
Nice! Mind sharing which shop is doing the handles?

Nice! Mind sharing which shop is doing the handles?
An individual by the name of Gary. He’s been working on tesla accessories and upgrades for years now. Ie. Yokes, handles, Leather seat covers, dash installs, swivel screens, 2nd screen etc. West end GTA. He really knows Teslas well and many satisfied clients.

He also worked on my model 3LR and installed my yoke and dash screen. Has done more work for cousins and some friends. Meticulous.

416-732-7661 - Gary

Reactions: Rich_In_YYZ
What rate do you have?

Didn’t matter ultimately. I thought maybe my 3.6% from March was still good but SA said it needed to be refreshed so I’m 5.2% now :(

On the bright side I asked to re-enable trade in and that value went up since the first time. I’m going to trade in (the offer is a no brainer as it’s better than I’d do privately without a bunch of effort - $2k more than I have had offered by dealers)

So I’ll just pay it off a bit more quickly than I would otherwise and for the life of the loan it’ll probably only be $1000 difference or so with the higher rate.

Have a tentative appointment currently set for the 27, hoping it gets there sooner and I can get in around the 24 instead.

An individual by the name of Gary. He’s been working on tesla accessories and upgrades for years now. Ie. Yokes, handles, Leather seat covers, dash installs, swivel screens, 2nd screen etc. West end GTA. He really knows Teslas well and many satisfied clients.

He also worked on my model 3LR and installed my yoke and dash screen. Has done more work for cousins and some friends. Meticulous.

416-732-7661 - Gary
I heard about his name in other forum. Does he have a shop, or you have to bring your car to his place to get the accessories installed? Are his installation prices reasonable? Good quality installation?

As I'm waiting for MYLR, I've heard from a family member that they had a friend receive their M3LR but when they went to check, it was actually a M3SR, and that Tesla was trying to pass it off as LR. Given that I trust my family member and that maybe their friend could be right and not just stirring up a story for conversation, is there a way to check SR vs LR?

As I'm waiting for MYLR, I've heard from a family member that they had a friend receive their M3LR but when they went to check, it was actually a M3SR, and that Tesla was trying to pass it off as LR. Given that I trust my family member and that maybe their friend could be right and not just stirring up a story for conversation, is there a way to check SR vs LR?
You might want to double check the authenticity of the story, I would entertain this story if it happens to be a MY. Speaking of M3, unlike MY their SR is solely RWD not AWD, on M3 this is more than just about range and battery size, M3SR has a single motor NOT dual motor, how can someone in Tesla trying to shrug it off as an LR with a $13k price difference in mind......

I heard about his name in other forum. Does he have a shop, or you have to bring your car to his place to get the accessories installed? Are his installation prices reasonable? Good quality installation?
Bring to his place. His price is usually around $90-100/hr depending on the complexity. He takes his time and does it perfectly…no room for error or replaced pieces out of alignment etc. His installation techniques are perfect from what I see.

Most things are $150-200 install…depends what it is.

Reactions: Tinwoo
Posting the everyday disappointment. No VIN today

So happy to see west coast US folks getting VINs and EDD pushed earlier while Canada's east coast is neglected
I ordered a MYP black with tow on March 15th my first EDD was May and then moved to July - September . I called and my account is up to date .
I feel that other already have their Tesla or VIN and ordered after . I live in New-Brunswick Canada .
It’s just not fun to see people with same vehicle that ordered after you getting it before. When I called Tesla they say that with the same spec, this doesn’t happen… well I saw same configuration from others who already have it .. is it because we live in Canada ?
Anybody else ordered MYP black with tow , black interior and no FSD ? If so let me know thanks

I ordered a MYP black with tow on March 15th my first EDD was May and then moved to July - September . I called and my account is up to date .
I feel that other already have their Tesla or VIN and ordered after . I live in New-Brunswick Canada .
It’s just not fun to see people with same vehicle that ordered after you getting it before. When I called Tesla they say that with the same spec, this doesn’t happen… well I saw same configuration from others who already have it .. is it because we live in Canada ?
Anybody else ordered MYP black with tow , black interior and no FSD ? If so let me know thanks
Usually it is 3 months for MYP, if you order in March then you still within the 3 months period
what is strange that you dont have a specific date, is it only July - September? Or you have specific dates?

i ordered mine on May 24th and now my EDD is August 5 - September 9

Reactions: Kevin Glode
Usually it is 3 months for MYP, if you order in March then you still within the 3 months period
what is strange that you dont have a specific date, is it only July - September? Or you have specific dates?

i ordered mine on May 24th and now my EDD is August 5 - September 9
4ABDBE32-9466-4C9F-88A6-E507BDE1A217.jpeg

ODD march 15, msm color everything else same EDD June 20-July 4

Anyone order a Performance model? Its hard to see what's going on with performance as the google sheet doesn't show any getting a VIN in May and I have a feeling they are having a hard time sourcing something for the performance model. I get there is a global issue but don't write on the website 3-5 week lead time when mine is saying longer than 5 weeks. That's truly misleading. Hence why I didn't bother with FSD. "City Driving coming later this year". Ya you guys said that 4 years ago. Tesla sucks at transparency.
I ordered my white on white Gemini MY LR Nov 2021 and got pushed 3 months . Originally mar to Apr. Then June to July. Now July to Aug. Anyone else seeing this sort of delay for someone who placed order way back in Nov 2021????

100% I ordered MYP black with tow on March 15th and since the start my EDD was May. Now it’s July to September… same EDD on the website if I would order a MYP today … I don’t get it …
I think it's your location that might be causing the delay.
Maybe there aren't enough orders to fulfill so they are delaying until they get more people?

I would try to find other folks in your region who put in order in March see where they are at.

Reactions: Kevin Glode
100% I ordered MYP black with tow on March 15th and since the start my EDD was May. Now it’s July to September… same EDD on the website if I would order a MYP today … I don’t get it …
Try removing thr tow and add it after you get the car. Yes it cost more but you will likely save on the interest rate if you get a vin soon. Its possible that there is a shortage with the tow.