Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered MYLR, white with induction wheels first week of December 2021. I think in the beginning EDD was May-July, but its bounced around like crazy since then. Most recently Aug 15 - Sep 2 for a long stretch, but then July 15 - Aug 12.

I added FSD 1-2 days prior to the last movement, but I have to imagine the EDD change was coincidental.

Thanks for your input. Yeah it does seem MYP helps speed up delivery quite a bit. I’m interested in the 19” for range and ride. Anyone getting MYP and putting smaller wheels on it?
My cousin has a white black LR order from
Jan 2021. He’s hoping to switch to to MYP but for the prices at that order date timeline. Will that be possible or will he be adjusted to current MYP pricing?

I’ve heard varying statements so unsure what to tell him.

Jan 2021. He’s hoping to switch to to MYP but for the prices at that order date timeline. Will that be possible or will he be adjusted to current MYP pricing?

Yes he can switch to MYP at Jan '21 pricing. He will likely see an increased delivery fee (mine is up $600 CAD since March) but otherwise pricing will reflect Jan '21 for him.

If he wants to check for himself he can use his unique RN# at the end of this link and make the change: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#########

Can someone ordered before April and recently picked up car please confirm if the mobile connector which comes with the car is the new type that also INCLUDES the 14-50 plug? Or still the old type that has only the 5-15 inside?
I received my car recently that came with mobile connector + 5-15 BUT not 14-50 adapter. Tesla doesn't include 14-50 with mobile connector in cars that ordered before April 28 2022. Online, a bundle option available but it is out of stock.

Can someone ordered before April and recently picked up car please confirm if the mobile connector which comes with the car is the new type that also INCLUDES the 14-50 plug? Or still the old type that has only the 5-15 inside?
All reports is that it is just the 5-15. Tesla store says that as a standalone purchase the mobile connector with both plugs doesn't ship till August. I don't believe the 14-50 will ever come included with the orders that still get a mobile connector.

I've also heard varying statements as well when I wanna change to MYP from my MYLR (Ordered: May 1, 2022), for me if you do the editing trick, I can see it be the price of a MYP at that time and not the revised price. Your cousin would just have to go to that URL to see.

Yes he can switch to MYP at Jan '21 pricing. He will likely see an increased delivery fee (mine is up $600 CAD since March) but otherwise pricing will reflect Jan '21 for him.

If he wants to check for himself he can use his unique RN# at the end of this link and make the change: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#########
He just Tried the link it only takes him to his normal login page .

Hmmm 🤔

He just Tried the link it only takes him to his normal login page .

Hmmm 🤔
Once you are at the Dashboard enter it again. If it still doesn't load then click through from the Dashboard into your order and re-enter it again. I've always had it work (just did it again this morning) with one of those methods.
Seemed to work easier (less re-entering) on Chrome than on Safari but I can still get in on both browsers after entering it a couple times at most.

Reactions: akidesir
Well I caved and uplifted to MYP. I couldn’t justify waiting 6-10 months for the two extra seats. And I’m sure the 0-60 will be a fun party trick to show off. :) EDD is now Aug-Oct.
Good decision. Did they give you specific dates in Aug-Oct or just the months?

As soon as I get back from vacation in late July I will very likely do the MYP switch. I just don't want to risk doing it right now as my March order may get fulfilled right away and deliver while I'm away.

Good decision. Did they give you specific dates in Aug-Oct or just the months?

As soon as I get back from vacation in late July I will very likely do the MYP switch. I just don't want to risk doing it right now as my March order may get fulfilled right away and deliver while I'm away.
Just months right now. The Tesla app on my phone may forcibly uninstall itself to protest all the refreshing I’ll be doing!!