Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doh still no update still shwping july 16-28…cmonnnn and update
agreed, we need to move on with our lives. We cannot just sit here everyday and pray for the god of Tesla to do something about our future transportation vehicles. I have not able to fully concentrate on anything knowing my EDD is so close but yet so far. My boss asked if my family was ok because I seemed so distracted day by day. This has to stop. The EDD is playing with our souls and minds, that required for us to live a meaningful life. I was just ordering a tall cappuccino now with Oat milk of course and extra wet of course then I saw there were no updates on my EDD. I yelled nooooo so loud the whole 49th Parallel stopped doing what they were doing and had to ask me if I was ok. I told them about this experience that we brought upon ourselves on how the EDD is torturing with our emotions. To my surprise, everyone there understood my pain and offered help and made sure that I understand, in fact, the car will come, eventually. And that I need to be patient.

But, I have been patient, for far too long.

From today, I will be sure to pray harder and yell louder till I receive the answer from the Tesla God that may one day reward me with the gift of a Model Y.

Cool, my break is over, back to work.

Reactions: itr452
Too bad it doesn't seem to work for recent orders... added it a month ago and no changes to EDD ever since.

(or maybe the EDD would've slipped without it... who knows)

I'm still sitting in my Aug 7 - Sept 11 timeframe.
i don’t think FSD Change anything now, Samething here I add it a month ago didn’t see anything change ODD myp March 15 and EDD still July 23- Aug 6

agreed, we need to move on with our lives. We cannot just sit here everyday and pray for the god of Tesla to do something about our future transportation vehicles. I have not able to fully concentrate on anything knowing my EDD is so close but yet so far. My boss asked if my family was ok because I seemed so distracted day by day. This has to stop. The EDD is playing with our souls and minds, that required for us to live a meaningful life. I was just ordering a tall cappuccino now with Oat milk of course and extra wet of course then I saw there were no updates on my EDD. I yelled nooooo so loud the whole 49th Parallel stopped doing what they were doing and had to ask me if I was ok. I told them about this experience that we brought upon ourselves on how the EDD is torturing with our emotions. To my surprise, everyone there understood my pain and offered help and made sure that I understand, in fact, the car will come, eventually. And that I need to be patient.

But, I have been patient, for far too long.

From today, I will be sure to pray harder and yell louder till I receive the answer from the Tesla God that may one day reward me with the gift of a Model Y.

Cool, my break is over, back to work.
Pfff! White people problems