Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the email for "Final Payment is now ready". Im paying by bank draft cheque and the email says I can bring a certified cheque or bank draft on delivery day. So... do I just wait and bring cheque on that day or is there something I gotta do online?
You can carry a certified cheque or demand draft payable to Tesla Motors Canada ULC.

(Check draft spell most bank write only motor missing s)

You can also pay in advance through their app via wire transfer but it’s expensive and will not recommend that.

Personally, I prefer demand draft because charges are less… only 8.50 per draft plus you get your copy. (Demand drafts are free with some accounts so check with your bank)

Plz write your name and order no on the back of the demand draft and carry a photocopy for the received signature.

Reactions: KWC_Diu
Looks like there are a bunch of folks with later order dates than what I have who might be getting the car sooner. I’m guessing it probably relates to paint colour / production batches. Exciting times!

Model Y Performance (MSM/No Tow/Added FSD Jun16)
OD: May 31 (EDD July - Sept 2022)
EDD on Jun 1: Aug 5 - Sept 16
EDD on Jun 12: Aug 7 - Sept 11
EDD on Jul 21: Aug 15 - Sept 12

Getting real close now.
OD was April 19th.
MYP white interior, 5-seats, no FSD, no tow.
84FFA0FD-F019-4387-9EB2-307C066D1DCA.jpeg

You can carry a certified cheque or demand draft payable to Tesla Motors Canada ULC.

(Check draft spell most bank write only motor missing s)

You can also pay in advance through their app via wire transfer but it’s expensive and will not recommend that.

Personally, I prefer demand draft because charges are less… only 8.50 per draft plus you get your copy. (Demand drafts are free with some accounts so check with your bank)

Plz write your name and order no on the back of the demand draft and carry a photocopy for the received signature.
Right right, but do I need to action anything online? Or just let them know I’m paying via draft and that I’ll present it when it’s pick up day.