Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how often the Mobile charger with the 14-50 restock? I bought the wall mount charger until I was told the max I could charge in my house is 30AMP, so no need for the fancy nice one, but the 14-50 mobile charger never restocks...
Note: I have already signed up for restock notification.

Anyone know how often the Mobile charger with the 14-50 restock? I bought the wall mount charger until I was told the max I could charge in my house is 30AMP, so no need for the fancy nice one, but the 14-50 mobile charger never restocks...
I just bought and received one last week. This time I found out to order from someone on this thread in this forum. I just checked, it shows it is available.

Picked up my MYP from Tesla on Lawrence

Car came with mobile charger

IMG_4692 2.jpeg

I bought the nema 14-50 adapter from someone on here a couple of days ago and added it. It will be used at cottage for charging

I tested my wall charger when the car got home. all good

Wife will be driving the MY P till I sell my X5 and her LR comes in, so shes gone shopping

Picked up my MYP from Tesla on Lawrence

Car came with mobile charger

View attachment 834666

I bought the nema 14-50 adapter from someone on here a couple of days ago and added it. It will be used at cottage for charging

I tested my wall charger when the car got home. all good

Wife will be driving the MY P till I sell my X5 and her LR comes in, so shes gone shopping

When was your order date? I was also hoping to see a looooong video of pick up experience :(

I ordered Jan 12, 2022, but switched from LR to P in June. The people picking up the LR in front of my P ordered in 12/21, it was a black on black no tow. Our appointment was at 10am, we got there about 9:50am and wandered around the lot looking for our car. I found it and inspected all the panel gaps. They opened at 10, and we went in, were presented with the paperwork by one of the SAs. I signed, then returned it along with a bank draft (did not do Tesla financing or tradein). We were given the keys and told to go inspect the vehicle.

Returning to the car, the app prompted to setup phonekey, and I opened up and did the interior inspection. There was an employee in the back parking lot who asked if we needed help. I didn't but the lady in the video went through quite a bit of instructions with my wife, probably for 1/2 hour. I couldn't find any abnormal gaps or interior quality issues. My only issue is that the 3M for the frontal area of the rear wheel arches was not applied, but sitting in the lower trunk area.

I went back in and told the SA he could mark the car as delivered. My wife drove it home with my daughter and that was it, pretty smooth.

So here is the update for my delivery scheduled originally for tomorrow for my myp white/white vancouver.
Sale rep just called and told me that they found a dent on driver side passenger door and dod not pass the inspection…It will need to get it fixed and my delivery date is now scheduled for Wednesday Aug 3rd. If the vehicle is not acceptable on delivery date, I might just cancel the order… :( will follow through..

So here is the update for my delivery scheduled originally for tomorrow for my myp white/white vancouver.
Sale rep just called and told me that they found a dent on driver side passenger door and dod not pass the inspection…It will need to get it fixed and my delivery date is now scheduled for Wednesday Aug 3rd. If the vehicle is not acceptable on delivery date, I might just cancel the order… :( will follow through..
Thats not too far away,, and hopefully its something they can fix with paintless dent repair

Reactions: Dt789